Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tattoo

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I’m looking to get a BHA / Europa League tattoo.
I’ve only ever had a basic seagull done previously so I’m new to all this.
Does anyone want to design one for me ? And where is the best place to get it done ?

Thanks for any help

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Expect lots of people grumbling about how they don't like tattoos.
That’ll be me. I saw a really attractive young woman this morning with both arms and legs covered in tattoos. It made me a bit sad but what the hell she is not going to give a shit what I think :shrug:

Each to their own but I can say I don’t think they are very attractive, especially when they are all over the limbs.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
That’ll be me. I saw a really attractive young woman this morning with both arms and legs covered in tattoos. It made me a bit sad but what the hell she is not going to give a shit what I think :shrug:

Each to their own but I can say I don’t think they are very attractive, especially when they are all over the limbs.
I concur , on men it’s looks dodgy. on women it’s even worse as it looks so unflattering and not feminine at all .

My advice don’t do it , you could well end up regretting it .

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I see a woman covered in tats and find it very attractive

Different strokes

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost

Apparently some women even like to do things that aren't about making themselves attractive to men. 🤯

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
TOP TIP - when getting a trophy think ahead - my father in law supports Liverpool and has the champions league trophy on his arm with the winning stars above.
because he is a dullard he didn't sort out the spacing and now with subsequent wins it looks ridiculous with them going off to the right.

I would plan ahead - factor in this is the start of a long journey and for several wins so that the tat remains relevant.

Also leave space for the Champions league, F A Cup, Rumbelows cup and world club champions or you will be a laughing stock

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I don't have one but actually quite like them,some of the freehand artists are just brilliant at what they do,if how about a Japanese art style Seagull riding the Waves and the Eiffel Tower in the distance with the words BHAFC We're on our way 23-24.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've always believed that I wouldn't get a tattoo unless I've designed it and it's something I'm 100% happy with. I have two tattoos and I've designed them both, I have the added bonus of being able to draw though.
Don't just settle for the first draft you see, get a couple of ideas on paper and play around with the design until it's exactly what you want.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not bothered about tattoos either way, but investment opportunity ?

Tattoo removal parlours, you heard it here first :wink:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I've always believed that I wouldn't get a tattoo unless I've designed it and it's something I'm 100% happy with. I have two tattoos and I've designed them both, I have the added bonus of being able to draw though.
Don't just settle for the first draft you see, get a couple of ideas on paper and play around with the design until it's exactly what you want.
This I get. OP I don't. Surely if you've decided you want one you have some idea of what it should look like?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Find an artist whose style you like and have a chat with them. They can collaborate with you on it so you get the benefit of their artistic talent, inspiration and experience rather than just them doing a straight rework of whatever you describe

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This I get. OP I don't. Surely if you've decided you want one you have some idea of what it should look like?
I had no idea what I wanted for my first one but I knew I wanted one. I booked the appointment and then that spurred me to figure out what it was I wanted.

That one's long been covered up now though in service of a full sleeve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here