Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tammy Abraham could he be the answer?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No, he pulled a stats number like it’s suddenly going to magic us up the table :facepalm:

How does that matter to you? You can pretend you would be happy if things were different, but anyone who has seen you post here know you would find something new to moan about.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How does that matter to you? You can pretend you would be happy if things were different, but anyone who has seen you post here know you would find something new to moan about.
And in your world you think March should be England’s left back..that was special.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
And in your world you think March should be England’s left back..that was special.

In my world everything re Brighton is not shit all the time... you might find it special but its actually a quite normal way of functioning.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
why are you so upset?
I’m really not upset roger, I do find it fascinating however over the course of the season how some have built us up to be this wonderful footballing side with the next Pep G as manager. I prefer substance if this season we found ourselves in a comfortable mid table position with no threat of relegation I would give the credit all round fully and deserved. The fact remains we are no better off than any other season and will probably end up being the fourth worst team in the league.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
NO from me Lenny Too much required in wages
I think it’s diluted his hunger for the game
Far too high profile for us currently But maybe if we progress as per the plan Not out of the question
In a couple of years if he is still a bit part player at Chelski

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m really not upset roger, I do find it fascinating however over the course of the season how some have built us up to be this wonderful footballing side with the next Pep G as manager. I prefer substance if this season we found ourselves in a comfortable mid table position with no threat of relegation I would give the credit all round fully and deserved. The fact remains we are no better off than any other season and will probably end up being the fourth worst team in the league.

oh, cos you do come across as a bit rude and quite aggressive

i think hughts had taken us as far as his ability would allow; and given it's only potter's second season, things can only get better

fwiw, i think we'll finish 14th/15th

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Couple of questions..
Where should we finish in the league for you to say our manager’s done a good job?

What are your expectations for a Brighton team in the Premier League?

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

Is it possible to get the same result , but in a more progressive attractive manner and it not be an improvement?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What is the ‘Paul Ince clause' you have written it as we are all in the know.

Paul Ince was allegedly the first domestic player to have a clause inserted into his Manchester United contract that he would always have parity with the highest paid player at the club, I also understood that for one of his contracts Ian Wright had the same deal at Arsenal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

We’re not better off with points or position, but surely you can see the improvement in philosophy and the platform we’ve potentially built to go higher next season - it’s a solid base for years to come I think. We’re streets ahead on the pitch then where we were 2 or 3 years ago.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We’re not better off with points or position, but surely you can see the improvement in philosophy and the platform we’ve potentially built to go higher next season - it’s a solid base for years to come I think. We’re streets ahead on the pitch then where we were 2 or 3 years ago.
The answer to your question is no, he can't (or won't because he likes arguing the toss about anything).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here