Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tactics today

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Potter moving to a shirt and tie are to blame he needs to go back to channeling his inner pep

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Webster and Burn huge misses for this team. Lamptey & Cucu excellent wingbacks but average full backs especially with a fullback playing centre back.

I’ve been to the last three games without Burn and we seriously miss him. Without Webster as well, we are hopeless at the back.

Without this confidence the rest of the team are really suffering. Dunk is an Albion legend and made some great blocks today - but a part of me thinks there was a bit too much sentiment in the Burn trade, knowing that Dunk would be back from injury and he is the club captain.

Love Veltman too - but he’s a way better fullback. To my mind GP has been badly exposed by two hungry, passionate managers in the last two games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Difference in attitude between the managers , Gerrard said it was an opportunity to return to winning ways , Potter it’s another hard challenge,
You can see who wants to win the game most

Potter is not a winner.

He has many many positive attributes which I'm sure statisticians will agree are above zero, but the simple fact is we don't win much, nor enough.

Its not about being ruthless, just a desire to win.

As an analogy, prog vs pop . . . I play in a band which makes nice music, critically acclaimed . . . . . But we don't sell many records or fill stadiums . . . . No front man!

Brighton under Hairy Potter are the prog rock PL team. . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here