Sydney Seagulls Meet-Up 19/10/06

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stumpy Tim

brightonfan_86 said:
Superb wasn't it? I'm so glad West Coast Eagles won.

It was absolute quality, but I'm a Sydney fan so obviously not so happy. Barry Hall had a nightmare, and if it wasn't for Davis & Richards in the 2nd half we would have been thumped. Cracking game of footy though

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Stumpy Tim said:
It was absolute quality, but I'm a Sydney fan so obviously not so happy. Barry Hall had a nightmare, and if it wasn't for Davis & Richards in the 2nd half we would have been thumped. Cracking game of footy though

Oh yes one of the best AFL matches I've seen, I think the smother to get the Eagles to 85 points was the match winner IMO.

Stumpy Tim

brightonfan_86 said:
Oh yes one of the best AFL matches I've seen, I think the smother to get the Eagles to 85 points was the match winner IMO.

And the 1st half performance by the WCE which was the best I've seen by any team. Sydney did well to hang in there really. Some of the early kicks Sydney missed though were crucial, not just in terms of the final score but when your captain misses a sitter like Barry Hall did then the whole team gets deflated

Jul 5, 2003
London
Tickets are still available for days 3 and 4 of the Melbourne test.

I have tickets to every day at Melbourne and days 3 and 4 of Sydney.

And no - I don't have any spares.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Wish I could be at Pier 26 down under but to all Albion Fans in Oz thanks for keeping the faith in that wonderful country. I will toast you all with envy at 5.30 on the 19th.................... BST of course!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Any more jobs?

The agents we have been to so far have been gash, all sales that work on comission only.
Helen and I are going job hunting again today - Applied in maccy ds!!!!!!!

How much is fitness first a month?

Stumpy Tim

PM me your mobile number mate... I've asked Italia for you. He said he thought there was last week.

SydneyFC for Sydney tickets. Get General Admission. We all dress up as Terry Butcher covered in blood if you want to join us. You need a $6 England top, some bandages & some fake blood

Fitness First is around $80 a month

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sent, Ill see if Your brother wants to head down on sunday be a laugh and need my football fix, plus want to see the Wallsall legend that is David Zdrilic

Cool..... I too have my 'membership', and yes am loving being top O the league for at least the next 3 matches!

We averaging a shade under 25k to our home games this season which is amazing.

top two attendances for home and away are in Melbourne now...!!

It is truly fantastic to have "soccer" on such a high in this country.

You coming down to Fortress Telstra Dome for your next hiding??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports