Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sycamore Gap Tree

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Everyone can claim diminished responsibility of sorts. If that’s their defence then they won’t mind being locked up in a lunatic asylum in a straight jacket and padded cell surely? About 10 years should do the trick, but maybe longer depending on etc
Did you even read what I said? I didn't mention anything about a legal defence or the actual case against him. I just said that potential mental issues is one of the many reasons you shouldn't talk about brutally killing a 16 year old. Alongside him potentially being innocent, which you just ignored.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Did you even read what I said? I didn't mention anything about a legal defence or the actual case against him. I just said that potential mental issues is one of the many reasons you shouldn't talk about brutally killing a 16 year old. Alongside him potentially being innocent, which you just ignored.
What you said was "Doing something like this is potentially not the behaviour of someone who is mentally well" and that’s what people are responding to. It’s also true that sometimes kids are just little shits who need a good lesson. I should know, I used to be one. But again, we’ve no idea yet whether this kid is involved, or to what degree.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Mr Angry and OTT. Weird.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
From the Guardian

1696184432995.png

1696184449747.png

Or for balance (I know what NSC is like!) - here's the Mail

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
You'll struggle to find a worse cartoon published in a newspaper this week. Perhaps even this year.
You'll struggle to find a worse cartoon published in a newspaper this week. Perhaps even this year.
Matt in the Telegraph is one of my favourite cartoonists though I agree, this was a rare one that didn't make me chuckle. Each to their own, and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here