[Football] Switzerland v England

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably not as he plays for United. Everyone loves them don't they. Please explain what he has contributed apart from a couple of good passes and two missed chances.

Sometimes you just have to dig in & play some unspectacular stuff. Switzerland are no mugs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, I would agree.

After those three there is nothing.

The forest kid and that's it... What ever happened to Joe Lewis

I almost feel like Joe Lewis isn't a real person. We heard so much good stuff about him for years - absolutely nothing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Crikey Lambert. Is that the quickest booking ever?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Qualified after a single game, did UEFA planners think about the dull qualifying & low crowds for 18 months as it us so easy to get thru just to have an extra few at the finals?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Booked before he'd even touched the ball.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Game over!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another great goal, even Mrs Hut cheered

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Are you seriously suggesting that there hasn't been an anti Rooney theme to every England game recently lol

He has worked his arse off for a start, started pretty much every counter, every time the ball is recovered on the edge of our box it seems to be him.

Not from what I am seeing. Just saw Sterling come back to his own penalty area to tackle back and Rooney watched. A lot of the team has worked their socks off. Gary Neville has said he has worked hard and should be proud of his performance.But he missed 2 chances as main striker. Fair enough I bow to his (and obviously your) superior knowledge.

But does hard work and putting in a shift = world class? I think not

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well done lads. Happy with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports