Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon fans on Gordon greer again..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Felt sorry that Huddersfield player yesterday as you rarely break the upper half of your arm, nasty injury.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They really are like a bunch of 10 year old school kids.Laughable really.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Very bitter, To them i only have one thing to say...........

WHERE'S YOUR CAPTAIN GONE?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Their skipper is our third choice. Says it all about Swindon's quality really doesn't it?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oh come on. That's just petty and bordering on sad. Why feel the need to post one of their threads on here so we can be all superior about them? Morrison scored the winner for them yesterday whereas Greer can't get a kick for us, so they're pretty happy about it. So what. We've got Greer, they've got an 18 year old they stole from Plymouth's youth team trying to step into Greer's place in the team and he's not doing badly... Why do we feel the need to start pointing fingers and laughing at them. I just think that's sad.
???

Although I am doing the same thing in my own conversations with a Swindonian! They are pretty convinced Morrison is BETTER than Greer! That was his first goal in a year, and I'm told he's prolific. He's taller than Greer, therefore he's better in the air. Apparently. He's better with the ball at his feet than Greer. Apparently. From the sounds of it, this guy is better than Rio Ferdinand! But what do you expect? Would you rather they were all miserable sods like some we have on here criticising him constantly?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love the way the twat put 'gets the ball of the keeper' and the first reply was basically 'it should be off' - they have the intelligence of an interbred 8yr old... Oh hang on...

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
We should sign him just to piss them off.

Also sidewards step, lol yeah becuase playing for the team top of the lague is really a sidewards step. They need to get used to the fact there a nothing club and thats the way its going to stay.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here