Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
You're Going To Shrewsbury
Que Sera, Sera

:dance:

Oi little boy, I bet you feel a right twat now?
Carrott crunching bell end.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Swindon is turning into a tasty little rivalry now isn't it. Well, more of a long running feud I suppose. A bit like Orient not so long ago.

I look forward to owning them next season. Let's hope we get to relegate them.

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
Que Sera, Sera

And what's wrong with going to Shrewsbury anyway?

Hopefully still applies... :thumbsup:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Has the season been cut down to 41 games while ive been to see the footy! 5 games left 15 points doddle,fancy them soppy cajuns thinking the season was over! mind that would explain the huge turn out they had today ! :hilton::hilton::sheep: mugs

:eek: top work if i say so myself ,thats a fine summary of what happened next before it happened. Even more astounding considering all your trainers are made by L&R :p

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I'd prefer to be a Brighton fan, than live within 20 miles of Swindon.

I lived in Swindon for 9 years its not as bad as you all think. certain areas are shitholes normally anything begining with P

Pinehurst
Park south
Park north
penhill

the town grew to quick to fast but its Ok really, NOT as good as Brighton but OK..

Full of inbreds though..

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC

Just wondering....

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
Que Sera, Sera

Thought this might be worth a little bounce after Saturday!!! Cheerio Swindon!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Top bounce - Bitten right on the f***ing ARSE. Oh and thanks for the 3 points Sat mate - Are you looking forward to Crawley away?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Swindon & Southend have both notably taken the piss in recent years, and where are they now? Both will be two divisions below us next season, in the basement. Very amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here