[Football] Swansman will you support Chelsea if Sir Potter leaves The Albion.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
The thought crossed my mind.

Honestly, I can't see myself supporting Chelsea or even watching all of their games. Don't know what would happen but I think I'd keep watching Brighton tbh.
Certainly won't hang around at Chelsea forums.

congratulations-you-have-been-assimilated.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Honestly, I can't see myself supporting Chelsea or even watching all of their games. Don't know what would happen but I think I'd keep watching Brighton tbh.

You also still have an " Unfinished Project" in Brighton Swansman.

Everyone is still waiting for that Sex Dungeon, full of devious personalities. When's the opening night or have I missed it.

I think you have been great on NSC despite the fact you got more " Bans " than Razor Ruddock.

Potter will take the job. He must have asked Bloom to be able to speak to them and to manage in Champions Leagu again with a big budget. No way he will turn it down I wouldn't have thought.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
One of the best posters on here for years. A breath of fresh air on many subjects and very knowledgeable on football.

I hope he stays.

Good luck with that.
He has proved himself to be a champions league-level poster.
He will make The Shed End his own, and from there the official England message board.

Last edited:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The best NSC posters are ones that you find interesting even if you think they are taking absolute bullshit a lot of the time. Will be a bit odd.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That's very reassuring Swanny. I think this could be a crucial factor when Graham decides what he's going to do.

On hearing this news I'm now confident GP will stay and Uncle Tony will offer him a bumper new contract.

Graham will be thinking Tony decided to Take A Chance on Me, and if Chelsea send out an S.O.S, it doesn't need to be our Waterloo. He knows it's not all about Money, Money, Money or Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, and when Tony asks him if he wants to sign a new contract we all know he'll say I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do.

Billy and Bjorn on Keyboards and Guitar.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Swansman must stay, however, he must research any incoming Manager in detail so as to be the authority on that person.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Good man.

You will always be welcome here. By most of us, anyway. :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, drives me batshit crazy sometimes but he's worth the entrance fee.

I put him on ignore once, after he called me a reactionary old **** or something :eek:

Then I though, "I just put someone younger than my son on ignore; overreaction? ???".

Very pleased I relented after a day or two :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Will you be called Seagullsman on the Chelsea forum?

I don't like big clubs. Don't like watching them - too robotic, don't like their fans - too many peope who are just there to enjoy the big fish eating the small one, a hideous concept of its own, don't like the lack of real struggle - nothing to identify with... I just find big clubs utterly boring. I watch United/Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal maybe five times per season (less than I watch most Championship clubs), Liverpool and City a bit more (because they're usually actually in a position where it gets exciting).

I am never ever going to root for Chelsea on any level. Yes, I'd watch them more than previously and they'd be my dogs in the gloryhunting but I just can't engage myself in a braindead soulless bag of money.

If GP is the manager of Chelsea in October when they play Brighton, I'm going to hope Brighton win the game. No doubt.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Think it through Swansman.
If you’re a proper seagull you’ll need to reevaluate your relationship with Graham.
Lingering affection = ok
Full fanboy = not ok

Last edited:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Don’t worry. You won’t have to go just yet. I have a good feeling he’ll stay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports