Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swansman will you support Chelsea if Sir Potter leaves The Albion.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well Mr Swansman ?

We have clashed and not agreed on a few things and agreed on several too actually.

I would miss your insight if truthful, will you be tootling along to support Chelsea then ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hope he stays, he is a good poster . . . Talks shit on occasion but he's not Robinson Crusoe there is he.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am sure Swannie is as ready for the Chelsea chatrooms as GP is ready for working with that madhouse at the Bridge.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Let’s hope so, eh?

Every cloud and all that.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The thought crossed my mind.

Honestly, I can't see myself supporting Chelsea or even watching all of their games. Don't know what would happen but I think I'd keep watching Brighton tbh.
Certainly won't hang around at Chelsea forums.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think he has earned the right to be a well informed if somewhat out there contributor to a top six message board.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Honestly, I can't see myself supporting Chelsea or even watching all of their games. Don't know what would happen but I think I'd keep watching Brighton tbh.

That the worst thing I’ve read and not just on the internet.

ffs.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

That's very reassuring Swanny. I think this could be a crucial factor when Graham decides what he's going to do.

On hearing this news I'm now confident GP will stay and Uncle Tony will offer him a bumper new contract.

Graham will be thinking Tony decided to Take A Chance on Me, and if Chelsea send out an S.O.S, it doesn't need to be our Waterloo. He knows it's not all about Money, Money, Money or Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, and when Tony asks him if he wants to sign a new contract we all know he'll say I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
As soon as he sees Potter in a Chelsea tracksuit he’ll be like a moth to a lightbulb.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
One of the best posters on here for years. A breath of fresh air on many subjects and very knowledgeable on football.

I hope he stays.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That's very reassuring Swanny. I think this could be a crucial factor when Graham decides what he's going to do.

On hearing this news I'm now confident GP will stay and Uncle Tony will offer him a bumper new contract.

Graham will be thinking Tony decided to Take A Chance on Me, and if Chelsea send out an S.O.S, it doesn't need to be our Waterloo. He knows it's not all about Money, Money, Money or Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, and when Tony asks him if he wants to sign a new contract we all know he'll say I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do.

Careful now, he’ll think he’s Under Attack

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I don't think that was a good Ikea.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Be surprised if Chelsea's board whateveritscalled would tolerate him tbh. I'm not saying he isn't a worthy contributor (but then you don't have to be worthy nor contribute worthiness to be here imho, it's a free world) but he did take a little getting used to. Like Chelsea in general if Potter goes I'm not sure Swansman would be "given enough time" to bed in...

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Be surprised if Chelsea's board whateveritscalled would tolerate him tbh. I'm not saying he isn't a worthy contributor (but then you don't have to be worthy nor contribute worthiness to be here imho, it's a free world) but he did take a little getting used to. Like Chelsea in general if Potter goes I'm not sure Swansman would be "given enough time" to bed in...

Let's face it he wouldn't have to hang around on their long as Potter will be gone by end of the season if Chelsea don't win everything .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here