Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea v Sunderland

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
As everyone knows, Gus started with a great away win at Saints, then settled in to trying to sort out our defence whilst we suffered a number of defeats and dire draws. It all started clicking in the last third of the season. I would expect much the same, with the likes of Symjym gloating a lot for the next few months before Gus proves what a good coach he is.

The win today has to be a good bet.

It's not gloating, it's a mild source of amusement, a side story. Do you think Poyet is hoping we get promoted? of course not.

If Gus does well that's fine, but he doesn't need me to send him wishes of good luck. However if he fails in the Prem it shows us that he hit the ceiling and not our club or TB.

We have got to prove that we are better without him and likewise him without us.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Looking forward to Poyet's interview after the game on Match of the Day as he is always good value.
Always hoped this moment would be with us.
Think Swansea will just edge this in a low scoring game.
Poyet will get the defence right first and as he has never been attack minded away from home there won't be many Sunderland away goals in the first few games.
Sunderland will stay up this season with Poyet and I hope he does well (who wouldn't after all he had done for us)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
It's not gloating, it's a mild source of amusement, a side story. Do you think Poyet is hoping we get promoted? of course not.

If Gus does well that's fine, but he doesn't need me to send him wishes of good luck. However if he fails in the Prem it shows us that he hit the ceiling and not our club or TB.

We have got to prove that we are better without him and likewise him without us.

im out for a Sunderland win, just so Palace go bottom. Ideally want palace finishing last and Sunderland 2nd bottom. ?. That'll*do nicely.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Yeah that's a Gus side for sure

gus.JPG

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Soccer Saturday reporter saying Swansea were unlucky it's not 5-0

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005