Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Durham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No.9 Dockrell now Sussex's top scorer - 30no.

This now the highest partnership for Sussex in the match (31). Linley and Dockrell - they sound like something out of the 1920s, they're untainted and doing the business, so all bound to end in the next over or so.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wickets 1-5 - 91 runs
Wickets 6-10 - 110 runs.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I'm hoping that when the Goff turns English, we get a batsman in. I know Uncle B thinks that Sussex will get a spinner but another batter would be great

We do need a spinner, hence the Simon Harmer lad being around the place.

Maybe they are talking to Bailey about him being available for all formats, although I presume he will be in the Canary Yellow's ODI squad.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Incredible scenes as Sussex claim a batting point !!!

Oh ! 201 all out

What a way to celebrate Sussex Day - we managed to restrict the 1st innings lead to 100. We Wunt Be Druv

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
I'm just going to give up following the commentary while our batflids are out there. Useless sacks of shitbags.

Yardy getting out last night. Someone mentioned mustard and onions and he thought the burger van was shutting so off he went!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Both Durham openers out in first 5 balls. 1 for 2. Very noble of them to try to make a game of it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Durham now 3 down for cheap, thanks to our little run flurry at the end we may still have hope....anything over 200 to chase and we are toast though.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We're through the tail now, almost into the batsmen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here