Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
It truly is a picture of beauty. A snapshot in time that has so many layers beyond the main protagonists. I think it's definitely the Man Utd fans in the home end of the team that accuses us of having plastic fans I like the best but Del Boy and Rodney are also a joy to behold.

Shirley that's been photo shopped from the watch scene? Sorry, Victorian Egg Timer.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're pleased with that bit of business then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If he signs yes . Prices have gone crazy but him and schlupp on the left will give us balance and plenty of pace . It will be a good signing .

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
If he signs yes . Prices have gone crazy but him and schlupp on the left will give us balance and plenty of pace . It will be a good signing .

If you say so. Team spirit obviously lacking at Palace, signing two more average players for way over the top money and no doubt huge wages is not going to sort that out. Maybe once the lad from Arsenal has managed to negotiate huge personal terms that will help? Smacks of desperation (but very amusing).

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If you say so. Team spirit obviously lacking at Palace, signing two more average players for way over the top money and no doubt huge wages is not going to sort that out. Maybe once the lad from Arsenal has managed to negotiate huge personal terms that will help? Smacks of desperation (but very amusing).

If you say so .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Signing Schlupp who couldn't get in an underperforming Leicester team, and Van Arnault from serial relegation fodder Sunderland.
Certainly setting your sights high this window

Don't Panic!!!!!!!!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
They really do appear to be panic buys

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We haven't , if he signs it's £9 m initially .

What was Big Sam's cut of the deal. I'd guess £1m (paid to him by S'land for taking an unwanted player away for well over his value). Thank god Big Sam has got so many contacts and can land these star players for you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where's your mates gone. It's sooooo quiet on here without the others telling us how successful they are going to be this season

Come back chaps. We will be gentle with you.
They must all be on the palace board discussing whether they will beat Man City by 5 or by 6 goals in the cup.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Signing Schlupp who couldn't get in an underperforming Leicester team, and Van Arnault from serial relegation fodder Sunderland.
Certainly setting your sights high this window

Don't Panic!!!!!!!!

It reminds me of Newcastle last season, spent a fortune but still relegated. Fire brigade signings normally don't work

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I always wonder how grown men can post pictures of kids crying over football(or anything really) and find it funny.

How do you know I'm a grown man?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports