Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So what would we rather see:

a) they continue their superb 2016 average-point-per-game form and sink like a stone, or

b) they flit between 3rd and 4th from bottom and go into the final game 4th from bottom knowing a win keeps them up, a draw will probably keep them up and they might get away with a defeat and then: in the 90th minute at 0-0 Winifred is denied a debatable penalty and the opposition break away and score, but its not over because its 0-0 in the other game and they are still okay, but then while the ref is booking Winifred for a dive, news breaks of a (debatable) penalty in the other game and within seconds of their game ending news breaks that the penalty was buried and they are down.
I'll be happy with that.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pahahahahahahaha palace make me money 2 weeks running!!!!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The horror of our season nicely softened by the knowledge that you got beaten easily by a National league side:clap2: There is a God:thumbsup:
Like us you've got the old cliche that you can concentrate on the league. You'll still be promoted dont worry :whistle:

That's a pretty sad consolation and depressing thought. Still, gotta take what you can I guess.. desperate times.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The horror of our season nicely softened by the knowledge that you got beaten easily by a National league side:clap2: There is a God:thumbsup:
Like us you've got the old cliche that you can concentrate on the league. You'll still be promoted dont worry :whistle:

Difference being that we are trying to get out of our league. You're trying to stay in it :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You'll still qualify for Europe don't....ah.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

That's not very fair now is it. You played a full strength side once again, as you pretty much did at home to Bolton. We played a fringe / youth team with 11 & 9 changes in our 2 cup games. But whatever makes you feel better about your latest home hammering :lol: :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

're-arrange these three words into a well known phrase,

Straws at clutching

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Naaaaaaaa I'll live off the glorious play off semi victory for as long as I live instead thanks :) Europe even the Fa cup wouldn't have come close to the eurphoia of that night Bozza :amex: Where Palace dreams came true.
Its probley as good as it will ever get for palace fans ,strange as I thought we wernt good enough rivals

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Naaaaaaaa I'll live off the glorious play off semi victory for as long as I live instead thanks :) Europe even the Fa cup wouldn't have come close to the eurphoia of that night Bozza :amex: Where Palace dreams came true.
It's nice that you've something to cling on to in such desperate times. If you are relegated, will the parachute payments be enough to cover the wages of people like Schlupp (£40k a week), 'The' Benteke (£75k a week), Cabaye (£50k a week) etc or will you be looking to go into administration again?

I notice that the academy at Palace has taken a down turn, seems a bit of a gamble to me running that down, it's through the sales of the Moses' and Zahas of this world that you've dug yourselves out of a hole in the past.

Still, never mind eh!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Its probley as good as it will ever get for palace fans ,strange as I thought we wernt good enough rivals

Well be fair Mat, what current self respecting Premier League side, would even like to be considered as Palace rivals. I mean what other club in that league plays in a sh*t house and have liars and cheats running their sides?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
It's nice that you've something to cling on to in such desperate times. If you are relegated, will the parachute payments be enough to cover the wages of people like Schlupp (£40k a week), 'The' Benteke (£75k a week), Cabaye (£50k a week) etc or will you be looking to go into administration again?

I notice that the academy at Palace has taken a down turn, seems a bit of a gamble to me running that down, it's through the sales of the Moses' and Zaha's of this world that you've dug yourselves out of a hole in the past.

Still, never mind eh!

I think some of those wages you are quoting are seriously low and they have many more players over what you think they are paying Schlupp

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here