Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Swansea's version of Calderon. Long serving, loved by the fans, intelligent, and- as you say- does far more than his fair share of community interaction. I seem to recall he was out and about buying food for homeless people at some point.

Him and wifey spend regular evenings at the local homeless food café helping out. Swans legend, even before tonight!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah, the wearing of the club colours tie combined with the good old 'too tired to beat a sh*t team' excuse ... dark days at the Palace ... :ffsparr: [emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:
Haha I was just thinking awwwwwwwwwwwww

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Him and wifey spend regular evenings at the local homeless food café helping out. Swans legend, even before tonight!

So Him Indoors tells me. I am so gutted that I didn't go up there with him tonight! I'd have worn my Albion shirt and laughed my head off. I just didn't have enough faith that you'd beat them, and didn't fancy a cold night waiting around for a train surrounded by happy Palace fans. How wrong I was :lol:

He met another Sussex Swan up there, who regularly travels up and down to games from Brighton. Happy days. Still in a very tough position, but hopefully that win will give your players confidence.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
could we just draw a veil over this entire unfortunate incident please. just move on...
or whatever; you know

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He says he has to bring players in, but who will really want to go there, as at present they are looking like the worst side down there after tonights performance.

Palace are awash with money. Professional footballers are prostitutes. Plenty will go there-unfortunately. If we were looking to sign the same player they would go where the biggest pay cheque is.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Did Swansea get an extra days rest? Fat Sam might have mentioned it but I couldn't be sure....

It can only get worse. Look into the eyes of Fat Sam and bask in the undeniable fact that he, and the bin dippers are undeniably f***ed. Bung banners, his own player offering to meet a pissed off fan outside, the worst post match interview I have ever seen and we are only a few days into his rescue plan. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
:thumbsup:

images.jpg

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A little tip for those of you who will see a palace fan in the morning.
You're opening gambit should be along the lines of:-

'blimey you were lucky to get a point last night'.

Now they are not only completely disarmed as they were expecting to be ripped to shreds.
You're also making them relive the loss, to your face, before you rip them to shreds.

It's a game that keeps on giving.
Oh Stat Brother, that is ****ing inspired!

:bowdown:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I have to say, so far this has been the most delightful season of palace baiting for a very very long time. They seem to be in complete meltdown in every department, a really satisfying toxic train wreck of a club, massive turnaround required to avoid the drop but frankly they don't seem to have the bottle for it. Lovely stuff. All we really need now are some stories of in fighting in the dressing room and Benteke refusing to play, so if you could oblige Palace that would be smashing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see Kevin Nolan is without a club at the minute. Desperate times...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here