Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I never said it's cheating, I was just pointing out that your comparison of our yanks investing in the club is the same as Blooms investment, isn't correct.

It is correct spend on the stadiums is the same. Do you think if Brighton was in the Prem Bloom would have to cover losses? Do you think if you spent time in the Champioship you wouldn't incur losses?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
IT actually amazes me how wrong palace fans are about Bloom. I know a lot of it is just jealousy as they folded / or cheated twice but the way they make out we were just given everything on a plate is hilarious. We had NO stadium - 91(plus thousands of others) other clubs DID have one. That money (given to a club on its arse by an actual fan) cannot be compared / counted to any other club as it was filling a hole we didn't have as a football club. The jealousy is horrendous. No wonder the Croydon advertiser poll recently said 23% of former CP2010 fans now support non league clubs like Bromley.

Could be more soon, I've had enough of all this Premier league malarkey, I'm heading for Hayes Lane

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No wonder the Croydon advertiser poll recently said 23% of former CP2010 fans now support non league clubs like Bromley.

That's all your palace mates sheebo .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It is correct spend on the stadiums is the same. Do you think if Brighton was in the Prem Bloom would have to cover losses? Do you think if you spent time in the Champioship you wouldn't incur losses?

We did incur losses, but not on the scale of what your losing.
I can't get my head around the fact that a club, with sell out crowds each home game, can be losing half a mill a week.

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
IT actually amazes me how wrong palace fans are about Bloom. I know a lot of it is just jealousy as they folded / or cheated twice but the way they make out we were just given everything on a plate is hilarious. We had NO stadium - 91(plus thousands of others) other clubs DID have one. That money (given to a club on its arse by an actual fan) cannot be compared / counted to any other club as it was filling a hole we didn't have as a football club. The jealousy is horrendous. No wonder the Croydon advertiser poll recently said 23% of former CP2010 fans now support non league clubs like Bromley.

Good on Brighton and fair play to Mr Bloom,can only speak for myself and in no way am i jealous of you.We/you are as bad as each other.On here/bbs it's all willy waving,nothing more.
We will forever take the p1ss as will you.As for supporting another team-no,but i have have heard of supporters on the south coast with two teams:p:p

Could be more soon, I've had enough of all this Premier league malarkey, I'm heading for Hayes Lane
Its the future:ffsparr:

Attachments

• DSC00663.JPG
    DSC00663.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 156
  • DSC00679.JPG
    DSC00679.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 157
  • 146.JPG
    146.JPG
    666.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 149.JPG
    149.JPG
    593.5 KB · Views: 141

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
We did incur losses, but not on the scale of what your losing.
I can't get my head around the fact that a club, with sell out crowds each home game, can be losing half a mill a week.

Its to do with the fact the rules state that we were allowed to make a £13 million loss under FFP so to give us as much of a chance of promotion we went close to it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Its to do with the fact the rules state that we were allowed to make a £13 million loss under FFP so to give us as much of a chance of promotion we went close to it.

Didn't you vote to raise the loss level as you were very close or over it ?

Its the future:ffsparr:

Christ I hope your future is polluting their boards rather than here Rory.

I'm not that keen on where football is heading either but don't feel the need to post look at me shit at every opportunity letting everyone know how much of a "real" fan I am.

Just F#(k off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here