Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super annoying

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Me thinks this thread is super amazing like.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I find I'm increasingly annoyed by people moaning about 'can I get...?' than I am by the phrase itself.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I find anyhoo instead of anyhow and lolz just as annoying, and yet they seem acceptable here.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
'Ultimate lolsters' - from my ten year old this morning - new on e on me - I think it means 'very funny' :lolol:

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Two for me 1) Epic. 2) Journey (why is everything anyone does now a journey?) Put them together and my gears deffo grind

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
C.J. made David redundant just prior to his wedding to Pru. David says that being made redundant took away all his self-confidence. David says "Super!" as he gives Reggie the latest results for Perrin Products. He wonders if Tony keeps saying "Great!" all the time. When Reggie says that he reckons he does, David responds with a "Super!". As the champagne arrives, we get two more "Super's" from David. When Reggie visits Sunshine Desserts and sees Tony in C.J.'s office, Tony says "Great!" when he sees Reggie and again when Reggie asks how things are. Indeed, he remarks that "This is success city!". Tony asks if David is still saying "Super!" all the time. When Reggie confirms that he does, Tony responds with "Great!".

What I thought of straight away. Marvellous! Terrific!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
C.J. made David redundant just prior to his wedding to Pru. David says that being made redundant took away all his self-confidence. David says "Super!" as he gives Reggie the latest results for Perrin Products. He wonders if Tony keeps saying "Great!" all the time. When Reggie says that he reckons he does, David responds with a "Super!". As the champagne arrives, we get two more "Super's" from David. When Reggie visits Sunshine Desserts and sees Tony in C.J.'s office, Tony says "Great!" when he sees Reggie and again when Reggie asks how things are. Indeed, he remarks that "This is success city!". Tony asks if David is still saying "Super!" all the time. When Reggie confirms that he does, Tony responds with "Great!".

The original reggie perrins were so good, it made me wonder why they had to remake it with Martin Clunes.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
The 'well' thing annoys me. Since when are things 'well good'? When did really or very go out of fashion?
Soz is another... How the hell is that a derivative of sorry?! My bad.. WTF is that all about?
Babe, hun... the list is endless....
Gets off soapbox...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here