Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sunderland tickets help

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Dont panic, there seems to be thousands left....got my own season ticket seat with daughter next to me....Family section of east stand looks to be the only area sold out already.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
BOOM North Stand seats for the first time. Will be standing up all game singing that North Stand song all game. :flameboun

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
right guys i am a season ticket holder with a fan number so i can book mine but it wont let me get one for my wife cos she does not have a fan number,how do i do it please guys???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
right guys i am a season ticket holder with a fan number so i can book mine but it wont let me get one for my wife cos she does not have a fan number,how do i do it please guys???

Go into your account and register her, she will then appear on your freinds and family.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thought there would be more sold than appears so far - straight on to the ticket website and got a ticket in the North (no way I was paying WSL prices)

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
has anyone tried adding tickets in WL Block W1C? I want a specific seat next to my old man, which is available, but when you click on buy ticket it doesn't go into your basket. In fact I can't get anything from that block into my basket...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Shame online doesn't let you be more specific than the block you want, had to settle for front row of the north

You CAN pick the specific seats you want.

View Stadium Plan.... select the block... and it shows you the available seats, which you can then select.

There are LOADS available all over the North Stand.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
has anyone tried adding tickets in WL Block W1C? I want a specific seat next to my old man, which is available, but when you click on buy ticket it doesn't go into your basket. In fact I can't get anything from that block into my basket...

That is weird... I get the same as you... select the seats, then nothing in the basket. OK for other WL blocks.

Perhaps you should ring the ticket office?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
There's a heck a lot still avaliable. I was surprised when I logged in this morning to have a look.
If we win again on Saturday the interest for Tuesdays game will increase.

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
I called the 'overflow' ticket line at 11.30 this morning and got 4 tickets in the Family Stand, Block E1C. Family stand was greyed out all last night online so they must only be offering Family Stand to those booking via phone. Guy on the phone seemed to suggest there was still plenty of availability in Family Stand. Cheaper to get myself + 2 kids in there than just me in my ST spot in WSL!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here