sunderland tickets help

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
says in argus that tickets go on general sale at 6pm tonight but have just been on there and it still says only seasontickets holders still,does anyone know anything that i might be doing wrong please?

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
Been taken off now, guessing it takes time for the change to take affect. Although hope it happens soon before my session runs out.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Am currently logged in waiting to buy one. Sunderland bit has just dissapeared so they must be updating it now. Should be able to buy one shortly I guess

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Going out for dinner in 5 minutes. Been pressing refresh since 6pm.
Sure it won't sell out, but still that worry in my head.
Argh. Nightmare.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
thanx guys also do you know if you can buy more than 1 ticket?i am season ticket holder but am taking the wife so need to go somewhere different where i can get 2 seats together.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
thanx guys also do you know if you can buy more than 1 ticket?i am season ticket holder but am taking the wife so need to go somewhere different where i can get 2 seats together.

As long as your wife has a fan number and it's linked to your account then you'll be able to buy two together

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Rapidly getting RSI after pressing refresh for 16 solid minutes.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Just got on but they're not showing! Hopefully this means they're just updating it and not that they're sold out...

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I was put off until I realised that North Stand tickets were only £24. Cheap in my books for the best atmosphere in the house! Here's hoping they're not all gone...

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Surely it wouldn't have sold out? The Club has set up a special phone line and everything for this game, surely it hasn't sold out before general sale!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Ahhh Jesus...things don't sound good!
I've been sitting on the website for 45 mins now and seen the same message:
"Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.":eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports