Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer signings

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
4 players I have never heard of + Roger Marti.

Bish bosh job done, and I've saved the club £100m when compared you lot with No Imagination.

Christ knows who your leader will come up with.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
On of Long and Rodriguez, Mooy, Poc, AIDEN MCGEADY, and Chris Wood.

Could also do with a utility DF across the back four - Tomori ideal as young and if perm could be our John O'Shea.

That's what comes to mind right now anyway.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Keeper- A new back up for Stockdale?
Left back- Poc or Bong to stay as back up. Charlie Taylor or Robertson as 1st choice.
Right back- New 1st choice, as wonderful as Bruno is I think he might struggle a little. Rosenior still as cover for both full back positions.
Centre back- Goldson to go out on loan or BFG to want 1st team football somewhere else? Happy with the 4 we have, if one goes an experienced Premier League player to come in.
Centre mids- Cairney and Mooy are good players and more creative than we have currently. Ben Pearson at Preston would be good if we want a ball winner who can get about the pitch really well. Loftus-Cheek on loan, definitely more pace needed.
Wingers- Skalak out, maybe Murphy. Top winger to come in and maybe one more if Murphy goes. Think he'd be fine as 4th choice.
No.10- Cairney fits into this, big money player from abroad.
Striker- Shane Long is a good shout and I think a big one from abroad. Chances we'll play 4-2-3-1 so big money player to be able to play up top on their own.

6/7 in and 4 max 5 to be starters?

I know its a bit silly to start thinking about all this but its definitely fun!

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Interesting everyone suggesting Mooy, seeing as he is a Man City player I wonder if they'll decide to keep him in the squad next year rather than sell / loan. They're set for a clear out and he's had a great season.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
MOOY: If I could work out how to find an old thread on here when England played Australia prior to Euro 2016, I stated my desire to see him in a Brighton shirt. He is a Man City player and as with Tomori; Izzy Brown and perhaps Tammy Abraham...if their clubs want to test them in the premiership then we will have a good as chance as any.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Was listening to Talksport this afternoon and the Moose described his performance today as "someone who looks like he's won a prize to play a game of football". We dodged a bullet there I think !

Indeed. But the fact we scouted and bid for a South American player (even if he turned out to be a dud) may indicate that we may have others on our radar when we start to make our squad premier league ready. Does anyone have any tips for possible targets from Brazil or Argentia?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here