Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suffolk prostitute murders [Merged]

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
5th Prostitute missing.

Suffolf Police confirm,5th prostitute is missing. Sure not everyone's choice. However manic on the lose???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
All joking aside and no matter what you think about prostitution etc this is still a terrible time for the women of Ipswich. It is like Peter Sutcliffe all over again and how long before another women gets taken. I hope they catch the killer pretty damn quick.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
B.M.F said:
All joking aside and no matter what you think about prostitution etc this is still a terrible time for the women of Ipswich. It is like Peter Sutcliffe all over again and how long before another women gets taken. I hope they catch the killer pretty damn quick.
Yeah, all those tractor boys are running out of places to shop. ;)

Seriously though I do agreee. It is shocking the way some people will behave "in the name of the Lord". Not saying all religious people are bad but I'll have a fisherman's bet with anyone that the killer is doing it in the name of God.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
I reckon he's doing it in the name of TURIENZO:bowdown:

For fucks sake grow up. This isn't a funny jokey game. This could be your sister or someone you knew. Are you 10 or something?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Southy said:
For fucks sake grow up. This isn't a funny jokey game. This could be your sister or someone you knew. Are you 10 or something?

I am glad someone else agrees on this - far from funny and young women must now be living in some fear in Ipswich.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Southy said:

I knew there was something his sister wasn't telling us!!!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
History has told us,who ever is doing this moves on,the attacks become more open,and i hate to say this 'really innocent' people get murdered.:albion:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not at all funny, I can remember being a kid at the time the Yorkshire Ripper was murdering his victims, all women living in West Yorkshire were in fear of their lives...I can't imagine Ipswich is a happy place to be living in at the moment.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Buzzer,spot-on,but look at Sutcliffe at the end he went for anybody.What next some school girl walking home alone?:albion:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Call me old, boring or whatever but I see no amusement in this at all.

Ipswich must be an awful place at present for any woman and clearly there is a very dangerous person at large.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here