Stuggling to sell Liverpool Tickets?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
AwayFollowing2011-12.gif

Our average away following this season... 1842

Yours... 1391

More lies :nono:

That table shows that Millwall took an incredible 104 to Leeds, and 202 to Bristol City. Surely they can't be right, even if the games were midweek? London to Bristol really isn't that far.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Are you for real?, " look after your car mister " maybe in the 70s early 80s even not now shows how often you travel with your club.
It varies between the once a season and not at all. Currently running at the not at all (not been to a home game since c1998 either).

PS the district of Anfield is still a wasteland, and matchday parking round there is a complete nightmare. Council are about to implement a matchday parking enforcement scheme for residents which will benefit them but make flyparking even worse. Current rate for a parking ticket fine is £30 to £60.

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
I am a seaon ticket holder and finally got through on the website as it allows me to with 1060 points.

Personally I think they are too strict on the points as by the time it gets to general sale (4 days before) people will think its either too late to arrange transport and not bother

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That table shows that Millwall took an incredible 104 to Leeds, and 202 to Bristol City. Surely they can't be right, even if the games were midweek? London to Bristol really isn't that far.

The table is compiled by and hosted on the website of a fanatical Millwall supporting statistician... if any stats are likely to be right, it is those!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The table is compiled by and hosted on the website of a fanatical Millwall supporting statistician... if any stats are likely to be right, it is those!
So we took 0 supporters to blackpool ? I still dont get why your so rattled???

D

Deleted member 18477

So we took 0 supporters to blackpool ? I still dont get why your so rattled???

yawwwn. when will you palarse bores get a life and get off our board?

0 fans to blackpool is Pathetic! i don't think ANYONE is getting rattled by your shite support. its hilarious if truth be told.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Palace claiming they have MASSIVE away support is hilarious -last year they took just over 300 to Swansea on a Saturday, This year they took 228 to Barnsley and less than 400 to Boro. Their own club programme states they only took 5,046 to Old Trafford which was probably the same people who turned up in the 5,548 home crowd vs Boro earlier in the Cup.:D

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
AwayFollowing2011-12.gif

Our average away following this season... 1842

Yours... 1391

More lies :nono:

that chart also shows what a dumb club Palace are, why give Leeds and the Hammers over 4000 tickets yet us a paltry 2700........their skint yet turned away a couple of thousand fans paying £30 a pop for a ticket....dumb fucks

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i basically cant afford to do the Liverpool trip, can afford the ticket but not the travel and the spending money........but have blagged a day in the pub to watch "Super Sussex Sunday" starting at 12. Pub £30 against a day in Liverpool...Min spend of £100.......and arrive home by 2am. If I had not been before (83 and 92) then I would def go and just go over drawn, but married and commitments means I just cant do that no more......gutted but should be a good day in the pub.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I'm hoping to get two tonight after 5 pm - have decided to throw caution to the wind and my son and I are going to go. Never been to Anfield - will be his first away game - my first away game for many many years - gonna be knackered the next day but you only live once!!!

exactly this, (minus the son bit, and away game bit, ) but yes, the rest of it..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here