Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuggling to sell Liverpool Tickets?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I had to wait as trying to get 9 seats together with varying points from 1400-1050 also the friends and family tickets thing is hard online as not everyone knows there passwords :censored:

Going up there first thing tomorrow morning.:banana:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
2??????? I thought you were the sad singleton!!!! Is there something we should know!?????? LOLLOLOL
hahahahahahaha, yep, i am still that sad singleton, (have i gained some sort of reputation?), but it would appear i have a friend!!, ( 2 rooms at 30 quid a pop),
and no, never found that date for the millwall game:(:(:( (so going with said friend):)

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
f***ing hell whys it saying sold out!!!!!!!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
hahahahahahaha, yep, i am still that sad singleton, (have i gained some sort of reputation?), but it would appear i have a friend!!, ( 2 rooms at 30 quid a pop),
and no, never found that date for the millwall game:(:(:( (so going with said friend):)

LOLOLO excellent - could said friend become more than friend before the weekend night away? LOLOLOL or is it male!

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
tried that mate, i type in 3, click on buy and it says something like no seats left in that selected area........i didnt even get to select an area!

Blimey. All I can say is that it worked for me at 17:01. I really didn't expect them to sell out so quickly. Sorry if you've missed out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here