Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strange things people do at the Amex

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Please explain.
You suggest only washing your hands if they are “dirty”. Not all “dirt” is visible to the naked eye. In fact, the most commonly harmful bacteria is passed when bacteria is transferred from the fingers to the mouth. Usually under the fingernails or from fingertips. Then we get to the efficacy of using gels in the first place as a substitute to soap and water.

Shoehorning in an environmental message is absolute trash too. A hell of a lot more damage to the environment is done in the creation of the chemicals used to create these gels than by the running of a tap.

It’s dangerous misinformation.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
You suggest only washing your hands if they are “dirty”. Not all “dirt” is visible to the naked eye. In fact, the most commonly harmful bacteria is passed when bacteria is transferred from the fingers to the mouth. Usually under the fingernails or from fingertips. Then we get to the efficacy of using gels in the first place as a substitute to soap and water.

Shoehorning in an environmental message is absolute trash too. A hell of a lot more damage to the environment is done in the creation of the chemicals used to create these gels than by the running of a tap.

It’s dangerous misinformation.
Behave. I'm talking in the context of taking a pee at a urinal at the Amex.

And you are misinformed regarding hand sanitizers, they are more environmentally friendly than soap and water.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Behave. I'm talking in the context of taking a pee at a urinal at the Amex.

And you are misinformed regarding hand sanitizers, they are more environmentally friendly than soap and water.

Your source in no way supports your claims. Behave!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307-094730.png
    Screenshot_20230307-094730.png
    354.2 KB · Views: 32

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Reading at home, so championship 🙂 the ball gets kicked into row N in the SW corner by one of our players,our hero picks up the ball and decides to drop kick it back,boom straight on the back of a blokes head in row j,not content with that embarrassing moment he scampers down to row B to pick the ball up and this time lobs it up for a bullet header back on the pitch,the ref has already added on 3 minutes extra by now,and like a thunderbolt the ball zings into row A 🤣 I haven't elaborated one bit here,as there were 19k witnesses no doubt face palming and suggesting he uses his right hand too much.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This thread is really going down the pan

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That last bit reminded me of perhaps the greatest forum post of all time. The Sunderland fan who forgot his pocket cheese

What have you just made me read 🤣

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
The VAR and the referee weren't the only people at the stadium with horrendous decision-making today. I saw a bloke put his 3/4 full pint on the floor between two urinals, one in use, and the other he used himself. Wondering what was going through his mind is the only way I can distract myself from the rest of the afternoon.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The VAR and the referee weren't the only people at the stadium with horrendous decision-making today. I saw a bloke put his 3/4 full pint on the floor between two urinals, one in use, and the other he used himself. Wondering what was going through his mind is the only way I can distract myself from the rest of the afternoon.
His piss filled pint would still have outperformed the var officials.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Back in the day, on the way back from a midweek league cup game at Tranmere, went for a piss at the services when half the QPR team strolled in. Wasn’t the right environment for autographs etc. Didn’t hang around to see if Tony Currie, Steve Wickes and Tommy Docherty washed their hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here