Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strange things people do at the Amex

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My brother came back from the gents at half time yesterday and said a chap had gone in with 2 full pints. The place was heaving and there's pretty much standing room only. It took a moment to dawn on me the conundrum at hand, how on earth did the gentleman manage to have a pee whilst holding onto his beers? If you are that bloke, please enlighten me as it's annoyed the heck out of me since wondering how you may have achieved the impossible.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Held one in his mouth and one in his hand ?

Must admit seeing anyone going in the bogs with a nearly full pint does turn my stomach a bit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My brother came back from the gents at half time yesterday and said a chap had gone in with 2 full pints. The place was heaving and there's pretty much standing room only. It took a moment to dawn on me the conundrum at hand, how on earth did the gentleman manage to have a pee whilst holding onto his beers? If you are that bloke, please enlighten me as it's annoyed the heck out of me since wondering how you may have achieved the impossible.
Perhaps he was going in for a piss with the two he did earlier?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I always see blokes holding a beer while having a piss, it's disgusting, but yesterday was something else entirely. The bloke next to me tried to balance his pint on top of the urinal but it wouldn't stay there, so he stood it IN the urinal while pissing next to it. There's disgusting and then there is whatever this scummy tramp is.
The amount of blokes leaving without washing their hands is also pretty grim.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I always see blokes holding a beer while having a piss, it's disgusting, but yesterday was something else entirely. The bloke next to me tried to balance his pint on top of the urinal but it wouldn't stay there, so he stood it IN the urinal while pissing next to it. There's disgusting and then there is whatever this scummy tramp is.
I cannot believe the lengths some will go to just to have a beer, I mean, it's commendable if it means that they don't miss the second half, but one has to draw the line somewhere!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I had an argument with a mate once who never washed his hands after having a slash. His argument was that, once he'd had his shower in the morning, his todger was securely tucked away inside his pants more or less as clean as it was when he got out of the shower; whereas his hands would have touched all sorts of things during the day and if anything he should wash his hands before going to the toilet lest he sully his pristine member.

My counter-point was this: bollocks, wash your hands you filthy shit.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Held one in his mouth and one in his hand ?

Must admit seeing anyone going in the bogs with a nearly full pint does turn my stomach a bit.
I think seeing someone leave the toilet with two full pints is worse, considering the piss that gets served…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Taking food or drink into a toilet just seems weird to me, like surely it’s easier and more hygienic to do it the other way round?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm surprised PB hasn't had spittoons installed to the Amex gents, given the amount of regurgitating sounds one hears :nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not condoning it, but yer typical NS men's bogs has, dunno, maybe about 30 or 40 urinals and exactly 3 sinks and 3 hand dryers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here