Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange facts about you thread!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My ancestors created the modern day internet message board...and my brain is 70% larger than the average scientist...and my dog can talk...

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I have 4 bottoms!

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
I have a nationwide Division 2 winners medal....

Have never seen the Royal Family in the Flesh - so I dont beleive they exist - just like we haven't been to the moon!

And have a group of freckles that resembe the Milky way :p

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
both my little fingers are bent in towards the next finger and the joint . . .. dunno why . . .apparently I'd be good at playing the violin, but its not very rock'n'roll

I've been on the cover of Melody maker :eek: and had a whole page photo of myself in Italian Vogue !

I nearly dies when I was three, I ate a whole bottle of orange flavour Disprins . . . .Docs where slapping me to keep me awake and pumped my stomach . . .they thought my Kidneys would fail, but I pulled through to abuse them down the pub instead !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
jmc said:
Have never seen the Royal Family in the Flesh - so I dont beleive they exist -

I have been to a Buckingham Palace garden party and met two of them :lol:

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
My first name rhymes with Guinness.

I went to primary school with Sally Gunnell's husband.

I was on 15-1 once and got the first questions both right before they started picking on me because I was a threat. Maybe this should be on the pointless boasting thread.

My arse was once photographed for inclusion in a medical journal. At least that's what he said to me at the time.

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I once made Flavor Flav & Chuck D (from Public Enemy) a toasted cheese and ham sandwich and got drunk with 3rd Bass the same night :clap2:

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
jasonkt31 said:
I once made Flavor Flav & Chuck D (from Public Enemy) a toasted cheese and ham sandwich and got drunk with 3rd Bass the same night :clap2:

You got to third base with Flavor Flav and Chuck D? Blimey. I daren't imagine what role the toasted sandwich had to play in all this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here