Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stranded in Jerez!

Seagull in Spain

Feb 17, 2012
Estepona Spain
Don't forget that once you get to Marbella you still have to get to the MFC, which is in the middle of La Quinta and a bugger to find- no public transport and the last time I played there it was just a training facility with no bars or cafes ect.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Don't forget that once you get to Marbella you still have to get to the MFC, which is in the middle of La Quinta and a bugger to find- no public transport and the last time I played there it was just a training facility with no bars or cafes ect.

I'm in Marbella next weekend but for above reason just cannot be arsed to go to match would rather lie out on the beach then go drinking than watching a dull training match.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Here's a thought. A bit radical and off the wall this so you may want to sit down. My suggestion will come as a shock and may well leave you speechless but trust me. it WILL work.

How about one of you doesn't drink?

There, I've said it.

The others can pay for his soft drinks and burgers, maybe even the petrol.

That way one of you can drive back to Jerez while the others are all snoring their heads off.

It's not compulsory to get rat aresed at a football match.

At least, I don't think it is but I may be wrong.

I was going to say, you HAVE met your son haven't you...?

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
No more than a 15 min walk into the centre maybe less (eg fishing harbour, marina, promenade bars etc). Crap ground though it's true, but it is a 'stadium' with concrete 'seating'. Just a kiosk where you could get a drink/ sweets when I was there about 4 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here