Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stranded in Jerez!

Macca

Jul 28, 2008
Portslade
We've booked in Jerez for the week back in May and can't think of any easy ways to get to Marbella on the Saturday and back - No train links and none of us fancy the drive (or be in any state to!) :drink:

Is anyone else in the same boat as us??

Macca

Jul 28, 2008
Portslade
Theres 4 of us and we're booked in at a hotel in Jerez for the Saturday night and flying home on the Sunday, so can't really stay over.

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Google Ceret car SL. Private hire with driver based in Jerez. Split 4 ways it's got to be worth a try. Failing that it sounds like you're f***ed.

Here's a thought. A bit radical and off the wall this so you may want to sit down. My suggestion will come as a shock and may well leave you speechless but trust me. it WILL work.

How about one of you doesn't drink?

There, I've said it.

The others can pay for his soft drinks and burgers, maybe even the petrol.

That way one of you can drive back to Jerez while the others are all snoring their heads off.

It's not compulsory to get rat aresed at a football match.

At least, I don't think it is but I may be wrong.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Here's a thought. A bit radical and off the wall this so you may want to sit down. My suggestion will come as a shock and may well leave you speechless but trust me. it WILL work.

There, I've said it.

That way one of you can drive back to Jerez while the others are all snoring their heads off.

Are you ready for his next thread - Help we booked to fly to spain but we don't know how to get to Gatwick because we will be too drunk in anticipation of our trip, can anybody give us a lift

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We've booked in Jerez for the week back in May and can't think of any easy ways to get to Marbella on the Saturday and back - No train links and none of us fancy the drive (or be in any state to!) :drink:

I have done that journey by coach before. Very easy, takes about an hour and a half to two hours.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Stick with the boat.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

There, I've said it.

Weirdo.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Either book a night at the Marbella Club or drive up the spend the day on Nikki Beach, football, all night in Banus, back on Nikki Beach to sleep it off & drive back early evening when sober

Barca.1999

Jan 12, 2010
There is apparently a coach from Jerez to Algeciras and takes just 1 hour and half at 9.83 euros each way operated by Linesur?
Any one know of this as I coming up from Gib/la linea on the morning of the game not sure whether to do the la linea to jevez 3 hours or the Linesur option? COming back wednesday on the 3 hour option only one bus to la linea then onto Marbella at 9.20 at night ??

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
There is apparently a coach from Jerez to Algeciras and takes just 1 hour and half at 9.83 euros each way operated by Linesur?
Any one know of this as I coming up from Gib/la linea on the morning of the game not sure whether to do the la linea to jevez 3 hours or the Linesur option? COming back wednesday on the 3 hour option only one bus to la linea then onto Marbella at 9.20 at night ??

Could someone translate?

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
There are 6 aday Algeceras-Jerez. Times are on the Linesur site (click on Algeceras on the map. Buses from La Linea to Algeceras run every half hour and cost around 2 euros I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here