Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storms on the way?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
There is a new system heading our way just north of Paris. Met are saying 9.0 o'clock onwards for us. Hope that is not true. Spent all afternoon drying out garage after 6 inches of water. At least it did not get into the bungalow.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Some signs of life again in the channel. I'm surprised there's such warnings out though because nothing drastic is showing up on the radars... Not to explain an amber warning anyway.

The amber warning is given because the ground is already full from the overnight storms. Any further rainfall will now cause flooding because there's nowhere for it to run.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
image.jpg

That stuff heading just over northern France looks interesting... Intensity quite high before it's even got to the moisture of the channel

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
There is a new system heading our way just north of Paris. Met are saying 9.0 o'clock onwards for us. Hope that is not true. Spent all afternoon drying out garage after 6 inches of water. At least it did not get into the bungalow.

Gave it a sweep but didn't really bother had a hunch we were going to get hit again!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There are some pokey showers crossing the channel right now.

View attachment 68146

Down here in Devon we've had showers today, and the forecast for Sussex tomorrow has some very heavy rain

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-30-18-21-06.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-30-18-21-06.png
    573.8 KB · Views: 645

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
There's a load of storms heading along the channel but there is a line of heavy showers/storms which appear to be heading for Sussex, we'll know come about midnight!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't mind it pissing down if I got a roof over my head. Not to keen if I am working delivering parcels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here