[Misc] Storm Bella

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We’ve lost a couple of fence panels which actually leaves us in a bit of a conundrum. The panels are very low, low enough so that the neighbour’s nosy son would always be watching us (Mrs DFP to be fair). The old lady that owns the house has now moved into a care home, the house has been sold but currently stands empty. The panels are on their side but we’re happy to replace them with slightly taller fencing. We’re torn whether to change them just for the new owners to come along and replace them again with shorter ones.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
We’ve lost a couple of fence panels which actually leaves us in a bit of a conundrum. The panels are very low, low enough so that the neighbour’s nosy son would always be watching us (Mrs DFP to be fair). The old lady that owns the house has now moved into a care home, the house has been sold but currently stands empty. The panels are on their side but we’re happy to replace them with slightly taller fencing. We’re torn whether to change them just for the new owners to come along and replace them again with shorter ones.

Surely replacing perfectly good fencing would be the least of their concerns on moving into a new house? That said I've just moved intoo a new place with low fences and I'm thinking of getting them done a bit higher, but I can't imagine people going the other way.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports