Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke v Brighton streams.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I've used this site for years for streaming football. YES, it requires payment. It's around £6 for 3 months - but carries excellent quality guaranteed streams, and isn't just football, shows all major sporting events too. No extra software required.

LiveOnlineFooty.com

i have just paid for this (its only six quid for 60 days) and the quality is good but it pauses every five seconds. i couldn't be arsed with all the software nonsense because im a lazy old fart. any tips?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
why pay? p2p has loads and u can choose bit rate depending on connection at the time :)

its pausing as your speed is not enough or bandwidth is exeeded - the actual paid service is fine.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
You should never pay for the links they are the same available on free sites, I have known of bad experiences when all this started many years ago, do not pay or give details.

I would normally agree with this - but I've used this site for 3 or 4 years now and pay through Paypal. Never had an issue, and never had a problem getting a decent stream. Most of them are HQ too.

In addition, I'd rather pay for a guaranteed stream than start installing software like Veetle, Sopcast etc. on my computer which has a FAR greater scope for spyware and viruses.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
i have just paid for this (its only six quid for 60 days) and the quality is good but it pauses every five seconds. i couldn't be arsed with all the software nonsense because im a lazy old fart. any tips?

Depends how good you are with technology - first off, I'd try rebooting your computer. If the problem is still going on, there might be something running in the background on your computer that is taking up CPU cycles and slowing things down. Try using Task Manager and see if anything is excessively draining your CPU or Memory that doesn't need to be running...

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Depends how good you are with technology - first off, I'd try rebooting your computer. If the problem is still going on, there might be something running in the background on your computer that is taking up CPU cycles and slowing things down. Try using Task Manager and see if anything is excessively draining your CPU or Memory that doesn't need to be running...

Well basically I am using a brand spanking new imac and don't have any other programs running and have mahoosive memory space......

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
DO NOT PAY I cannot stress this enough , they are the same links you get on free sites, I have been watching free fotball for years. If you have stop/ start problems it's down to speed issues or the stream is rubbish too low kbps. Check your internet speed at speedtest.net.
Good place to get free, not payed links is HERE
OR HERE
They are free links the same as the paid ones. Browser links require no sofware and are easy to load and use but full of pop up adverts, be warned what you click.
The Veetle links require a free download of streaming software .
Plive is the same as above you need a player to work the link.
If you are not too techy use the browser links and watch what you click.Some work better than others.
I am not spamming but directing fans to free football not paid. DO NOT PAY

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
DO NOT PAY I cannot stress this enough.
They are free links the same as the paid ones. Browser links require no sofware and are easy to load and use but full of pop up adverts, be warned what you click.
The Veetle links require a free download of streaming software .
Plive is the same as above you need a player to work the link.
I think it's up to the individual's own requirements. I prefer not to be spammed with pop-up ads, and also dont want to install dodgy 3rd party software on my laptop. I also don't panic the day before as to whether or not I'll find a stream, since the scheduled is advertised a week or so in advance. So I securely pay through Paypal. Like I say, it's up to the individual.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
In addition, I'd rather pay for a guaranteed stream than start installing software like Veetle, Sopcast etc. on my computer which has a FAR greater scope for spyware and viruses.

Can I get a free stream from Stoke without installing any of these? I am running XP Home on a netbook with 1.66 Ghz processor. I'm using a 3 Mobile Broadband dongle in a fairly weak signal area. Can anyone recommend a stream for this spec, please?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
That is a good pic highway and it is only about a minute behind. Some of them are 5 or 6 mins behind, SOD THAT!!!!

the link was posted on another Thread, best i have tried for sure

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Can I get a free stream from Stoke without installing any of these? I am running XP Home on a netbook with 1.66 Ghz processor. I'm using a 3 Mobile Broadband dongle in a fairly weak signal area. Can anyone recommend a stream for this spec, please?

From others posts, Copa Libertadores seems to be a good bet. However, using a dongle in a weak signal area is going to give you a fairly disrupted experience :(

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
From others posts, Copa Libertadores seems to be a good bet. However, using a dongle in a weak signal area is going to give you a fairly disrupted experience :(

I have just tried Copa America and it the picture quality is not as good as footylive but they are all disrupted

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I have just tried Copa America and it the picture quality is not as good as footylive but they are all disrupted

I'm not good with Macs, I'm afraid, or I'd be able to try and offer a bit more advice. Does video normally stream OK for you? Might be a slow internet connection. Try rebooting your router?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here