Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke v Brighton streams.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
The best stream finding site in the world, fact, check here links will be updated later when the mods rise.
FREE Football Streaming info : Watch live football on your pc, free football streams!
However there are two stream I know about here , not garunteed to work worth having a couple open if your speed can take it, just mute one to hear the other.
HERE
HERE
The ads are annoying on some of the links be careful what you click, try to fine the x to close or just wait for them to stop.
I take no responsibility for pointing you in the direction of being able to see free football, when televised, the way it should be.:ascarf:

Last edited:

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Trouble is with Veetle links they usually get taken down, if anything I would go for sopcast, use it every day. However not sure if there are any sopcast or veetle streams around at the moment. Will check later. Again not sure about compatability with imac. The browser links i posted above should be fine or on the site i posted.
Any of the software, veetle, sopcast, tvu is done in minutes. For streaming you have to have good speed, 1 meg+. Browser links will run on 1 meg or slightly less, sopcast too, veetle is a higher bitrate so needs more speed 1 meg+. This is only general info not absolute limits.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I've used this site for years for streaming football. YES, it requires payment. It's around £6 for 3 months - but carries excellent quality guaranteed streams, and isn't just football, shows all major sporting events too. No extra software required.

LiveOnlineFooty.com

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
You should never pay for the links they are the same available on free sites, I have known of bad experiences when all this started many years ago, do not pay or give details.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (ppstream) isn't associated with any program. Getting rather stressed out as kickoff approaches

It's because you need pplive, a media player to watch it. It's not a very friendly one, bit of a nightmare to use. I would stick to veetle or browser links.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (ppstream) isn't associated with any program. Getting rather stressed out as kickoff approaches

If you get this message you need to download some software.

You can see what software is needed under "software" (to the left of "play") in the myp2p.eu table.

I am planning to try streamtorrent because it says it will be playing at 700kbps, here is where to download streamtorrent, get "test 3".

MyP2P.eu :: StreamTorrent Guide, your best guide for StreamTorrent

If this seems like too much effort all the streams that say "other" under "software" are embeds and wont need software.

Hope this helps.

Lets hope theres a good one! :bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here