Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke v Brighton Live @ The Exchange Pub, Hove

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Is Kiwi Neal still there, thinking he's the nuts at pool?!

Definitely a plastic Spurs pub now - apparently including one utter COCK who shows off about his CD of fascist/nazi themed songs!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Wouldn't have messaged you on Facebook if I knew you were going to post on here :lolol:

Decent enough pub. Plenty of Spurs in there last Saturday, but then it was Sunderland vs Spurs on TV, so what do you expect!

I may well come along.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For those who couldn't get tickets, the Exchange Pub in Hove has managed to get the Stoke v Brighton game live this Saturday at 3pm...

We'll be bouncing off the Italian Sky Satellites so we can promise English commentary but why not come and enjoy the game in the original Seagulls pub back in the Goldstone era...

See you all there for another F.A Cup shock!!!

The Exchange x

Good news! Cos it means there must be an interweb link thingie we can all access from the privacy of our own homes with reasonably priced drinks and no queueuing :thumbsup:

jackomart

Feb 11, 2011
Hove
Aren't you a Spurs pub now?

The Pub use to be... New landlord took over in August and now its just a sports pub... This week we had a larger turn out for the Arsenal game than the spurs and people are starting to realise that. With the 6 nations, cricket and more sports showing live we are trying to turn a corner... Why not come in and find out... See ya soon its_neil...

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I can see your pub from where I live :lol: to be fair is a good pub really and quite convenient for the stagger home.

Has the Kiwi Neil gone then? He was the landlord for aaaages.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
The Exchange isn't a Spurs pub. It is an Arsenal pub. Every now and then a load of yids turn up for the odd game but you never see them the rest of the time. The gooners drink in there every day and have done for ages.

Last edited:

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
I can see your pub from where I live :lol: to be fair is a good pub really and quite convenient for the stagger home.

Has the Kiwi Neil gone then? He was the landlord for aaaages.

Yeah, kiwi Neil left under a bit if a cloud last year.

New landlord is sound. Has managed to make a few changes while retaining the character and keeping the locals happy.

Footie is always good in the Ex...would def be in there if wasn't going to Stoke.

jackomart

Feb 11, 2011
Hove
New landlord is sound. Has managed to make a few changes while retaining the character and keeping the locals happy.

Footie is always good in the Ex...would def be in there if wasn't going to Stoke.

Cheers Sergei... i would say thanks in person but i can't recall many russian regulars...

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
For those who couldn't get tickets, the Exchange Pub in Hove has managed to get the Stoke v Brighton game live this Saturday at 3pm...

We'll be bouncing off the Italian Sky Satellites so we can promise English commentary but why not come and enjoy the game in the original Seagulls pub back in the Goldstone era...

See you all there for another F.A Cup shock!!!

The Exchange x

Hi mate, how many screens do you have? Also i am blind so hope they are LARGE :D

Jimmy Grimble

By the time we're finished in there tomorrow it's going to be a Brighton pub :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All aboard the Exchange then?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any parking tips for near the Exchange anyone?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here