Stoke v Brighton Live @ The Exchange Pub, Hove

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jackomart

Feb 11, 2011
Hove
For those who couldn't get tickets, the Exchange Pub in Hove has managed to get the Stoke v Brighton game live this Saturday at 3pm...

We'll be bouncing off the Italian Sky Satellites so we can promise English commentary but why not come and enjoy the game in the original Seagulls pub back in the Goldstone era...

See you all there for another F.A Cup shock!!!

The Exchange x

jackomart

Feb 11, 2011
Hove
Goldstone Street is were we are located...

Forget to mention the Crawley will be on afterwards and you fill your bellies with Pieminister Pies!!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Get yourself down there if you ain't going to the match folks.

I was in there last night when the Tottingham match was on, & to be fair to the big mob of Spurs fans in there - they made a hell of a racket with their chanting (yes chanting ffs!); & went absolutely MENTAL when the goal went in.

Can we do better? Well that'll be down to YOU! :thumbsup:

jackomart

Feb 11, 2011
Hove
Matador pies and all are ready for Saturday's game so are you? After an amazing beginning to a footballing week I can't wait to watch the Brighton game this week... See you all at the Exchange in Hove! Hove's only sports pub!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A Spurs pub within yards of our old istoric ground and in Hove - This is what truely fucks me off about glory hunting fans / boozers in Sussex

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
A Spurs pub within yards of our old istoric ground and in Hove - This is what truely fucks me off about glory hunting fans / boozers in Sussex

To be honest I live down the road from it and go in there when Brighton are on the telly. The big question would be if Brighton were playing on one channel and spurs the other who would get preference...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be honest I live down the road from it and go in there when Brighton are on the telly. The big question would be if Brighton were playing on one channel and spurs the other who would get preference...

Yeh - If it wasn't Brighton and I was in there and there was no other pub near etc etc I'd go f***ing mental at the plastic ***** :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports