Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Still showing Spurs as next game in my wallet

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Mine always says the wrong game and it always lets me in. I haven't ever faffed about with three dots-this and re-installing-that nonsense.

The game it shows is just for show. Could do with being correct to avoid all this confusion but it's what's going on under the bonnet that counts. Just ignore it all.

Last edited:

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Open the wallet app, find your ticket, click on the three dots in the top right.

Just had to do mine again, going to be bloody annoying if I've got to do that after every game.

What's the procedure with Android - Google Pay?, can't see that option anywhere...TYIA

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Been in touch with customer services who have assured me the tickets will be valid it is just the graphic that hasn't updated, they are pushing out the update notifications again today. If it doesn't work don't shoot me I am just the messenger!!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
What's the procedure with Android - Google Pay?, can't see that option anywhere...TYIA

Go to the ticket site, (on your phone) go to your profile, click on options (for Season ticket), click download to phone.

ticket in google pay then updates to Chelsea.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
As posted on the other thread:

0 Not allowed!
There’s a quick fix to this.

Click on the three dots, to go to the settings screen
Drag the screen down - it should then update

Or just wait…

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I’m so pleased I applied for a photo season ticket card for this season from the club, and full marks to the club for issuing this.
Saves me any worries about tickets loading on a smart phone and being one of many that has to start a thread when there is an issue with their phone wallet :rolleyes:

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Mine still shows Watford from the first game of season. Never had a problem getting in.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here