Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
4800545C-5F0F-40F2-9996-38F18EE4EEAB.jpeg

:shrug:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
On android I went through and deleted all the old stuff (Getafe & Swansea & parking), still no Chelsea, so I deleted Spurs. This removed my season ticket and the only thing listed under expired was Many City (last game of last season). I went back to the original Email from July with the link to download and the season ticket was recreated with Chelsea as the next game.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Happened to me last week (and several others so I found out). If you switch automatic updates off and then back on again it should resolve the issue. Worked for me anyway.

Problem: If I turn up tomorrow night 4 months early for Spurs, will they let me in for Chelsea instead? And will I have to circumnavigate the stadium (in a clockwise direction) twice in order to be allowed in?

And, failing all that, where's the sodding iPhone option to switch off automatic updates? Can't see it anywhere...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Mine has updated to Chelsea now, a bit of patience was all that was needed.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I click on the three dots and the only option is to remove

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
ST is still there, shows as ‘Season Ticket’ and ‘Spurs’ but not date or time of game. No option to update (googlepay/Android).

I click on the three dots and the only option is to remove

Both of these.

I'm not worrying, but frustrating seeing all the "worked for me" posts when I can't even see the options (and I'm not tech illiterate)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm still showing Spurs on my ST.
I'm not worrying about it, it's always updated before the game previously.
If it doesn't let me through the turnstile (it will), there will be folk at the ground that can sort it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here