Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stiliyan Petrov - and what I'm going to do about it

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
Your welcome,

How is the little fella after his treatment ?

We took him in for the Bone Marrow Transplant on Sunday (just gone). He had a slight cold, so they checked it out with a swab.

It turns out it's a varient of FLU, and can't continue until it's gone and also there's another space. We think there's a space again in early May. Just have to hope the Cancer behaves itself in the meantime.

The whole BMT process takes 6 weeks as an inpatient on average. But then there will be a really dodgy few months after that where he's at risk, but at least will mostly be at home.

thanks again for the kind donation. Makes it a bit more fun when you tie it in with the scoreline. Very good idea :)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Fantastic cause and i hope that the lil one will be fit as a fiddle in no time...

I really hope people on here can spare a few quid... If everyone on NSC donated a fiver....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just popping it back up for more donations. Come on if you havent yet Big Jim needs help.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Decided yesterday to extend my £5 a goal to the last 4 games for Brighton. As you twisted my arm in allowing own goals to count I have donated £5 this morning.

It's not much but as Tesco say every little helps !

I need to pick up a replacement bank card from the bank this week but there is another £5 on its way after Brightons goal yesterday and one more game to go !

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Didn't know what to spend my birthday money on! now I know - good luck with your boy from one dad to another

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Brilliant news! one of the reasons I love NSC is that the majority of posters are good people!

Thanks seagull_special. What a kind gesture.
Am now nearly at twice my original target, so am really happy that we're going to be able to help make a difference in supporting the charity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here