[Albion] STH Guest tickets - help out deserving NSC friends

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've got a decent purchase history (STH for several years but covid and redundancy meant having to give it up) but am already squeezed out because I've not taken out a plus membership.
Fortunately I'm probably getting a ticket as a STH guest but if not I will be here, cap in hand.
Pretty sure there will be plenty of folks on here happy to help out fellow posters if all other avenues look to have been exhausted

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, I have cacked this up by the looks of it. I bought my ticket this morning as I was keen to sit in the posh level. I was hoping to get my son a ticket on Monday. I just checked availability and there are now no tickets left whatsoever in level 2. He knew there was a risk this might happen and is going to go anyway, but it's a bit of a bugger.

Will have to think of a better plan for the final.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Well, I have cacked this up by the looks of it. I bought my ticket this morning as I was keen to sit in the posh level. I was hoping to get my son a ticket on Monday. I just checked availability and there are now no tickets left whatsoever in level 2. He knew there was a risk this might happen and is going to go anyway, but it's a bit of a bugger.

Oh that's a shame. Yes that tiny slither of posh seats went like hot cakes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

There will be a lot of level 2 seats available from avenues other than the club, if you are willing to pay. You'll then almost certainly be able to find two empty seats and actually sit together.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Am I alone in thinking that having STH guests before purchase history is unfair?

Lots of us ex STH's are being jumped in the queue by STH guests, which doesn't feel right to me.
Precisely the purpose of this thread. Using NSC to help longstanding Albion fans who would otherwise be disadvantaged by the selling rules.

Do you want an NSCer to help you get STH Guest tickets...?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There will be a lot of level 2 seats available from avenues other than the club, if you are willing to pay. You'll then almost certainly be able to find two empty seats and actually sit together.
Hmmm...I'm not a fan of other avenues. Nick knew there would be a risk and he's not really bothered - he just wants to be there. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hmmm...I'm not a fan of other avenues. Nick knew there would be a risk and he's not really bothered - he just wants to be there. :thumbsup:
I didn't necessarily mean "dodgy avenues". A little bit research may be required, but my understanding was that Club Wembley ticket holders, who are the bulk of the middle tier, are able to legitimately sell/transfer their tickets for specific events. DYOR etc.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn't necessarily mean "dodgy avenues". A little bit research may be required, but my understanding was that Club Wembley ticket holders, who are the bulk of the middle tier, are able to legitimately sell/transfer their tickets for specific events. DYOR etc.
Ah, OK. I'll do a little research then....

Edit tickets at around £500 a pop from club wembley.....mmmmm......yyyyyyno.

Last edited:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well if any heroes are able to sort a couple of tickets for this ex Withdean and Amex STH I’d be eternally grateful and happy to additionally donate to the REMF before it shuts down.

OP very kindly offered but only had 1 space left.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Very torn on this, as it potentially squeezes out some fans with a decent purchase history. I get the sentiment though.
Do Purchase History get a window? The Scouse Seagulls need 4 tickets. We’ve gone to United, City, Everton and Leeds this season, but aren’t MyAlbion members or Season Ticket Holders.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Do Purchase History get a window? The Scouse Seagulls need 4 tickets. We’ve gone to United, City, Everton and Leeds this season, but aren’t MyAlbion members or Season Ticket Holders.
Nope, no window announced. I’m pretty much the same boat as you, ex STH and have been to a few home and away this season but not a member.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I have 3 friends who are STHs and one friend who has two 1901 tickets. Does anybody know, is it one guest per ST, or can 1901s have say two guests. Can’t find this
Nope, no window announced. I’m pretty much the same boat as you, ex STH and have been to a few home and away this season but not a member.
I’ve just messaged a life long friend from Sussex who has two ST. I think he can buy me two guest tickets per Season Ticket on Wednesday. Think it’s weird that people with Purchase History have no window but “Auntie Mavis” with no history of ever going to the Albion ever can be a guest of a STH.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I have 3 friends who are STHs and one friend who has two 1901 tickets. Does anybody know, is it one guest per ST, or can 1901s have say two guests. Can’t find this

I’ve just messaged a life long friend from Sussex who has two ST. I think he can buy me two guest tickets per Season Ticket on Wednesday. Think it’s weird that people with Purchase History have no window but “Auntie Mavis” with no history of ever going to the Albion ever can be a guest of a STH.
It’s very annoying. I probably have over 250 attended games linked to my FAN number and can’t get a ticket ahead of dear old Mavis. I know I could have bought a membership but so could she!

Edit: however a kind poster on here has offered to help so 🤞

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
It’s very annoying. I probably have over 250 attended games linked to my FAN number and can’t get a ticket ahead of dear old Mavis.
I’ve been to more games than I can remember, many of which were very sad defeats, including Shrewsbury Town away (circa 1998) which we lost 2:1, with two goals in the final 5 minutes, but no, Mavis knitted a Christmas jumper in 1965 which happened to be blue and she’s ahead of me in the deserving queue. #ticket4Mavis

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ve been to more games than I can remember, many of which were very sad defeats, including Shrewsbury Town away (circa 1998) which we lost 2:1, with two goals in the final 5 minutes, but no, Mavis knitted a Christmas jumper in 1965 which happened to be blue and she’s ahead of me in the deserving queue. #ticket4Mavis
All those games and you don’t know a single STH that you could ask a favour of ?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
All those games and you don’t know a single STH that you could ask a favour of ?
Yes I do, we’ll be fine. Just seems weird that there is no tier for Purchase History, which they normally have for away games before then selling any remaining tickets on General Sale. Not everyone who regularly goes to away games will necessarily know someone who is a STH, whilst presumably guests who have never been to an Albion game in their lives will get go.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes I do, we’ll be fine. Just seems weird that there is no tier for Purchase History, which they normally have for away games before then selling any remaining tickets on General Sale. Not everyone who regularly goes to away games will necessarily know someone who is a STH, whilst presumably guests who have never been to an Albion game in their lives will get go.
Don’t disagree - a purchase history window (maybe more than a single game or two perhaps) should have been added before the guest windows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports