Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
H, it was directly infront of me.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
So,
weakling albion fan attempts pitch invasion and gets held by a couple of stewards fairly. Another steward comes some distance to perform some kind of restraining arm lock on weakling fan and is marched to the police who handcuff him.

6 pages? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Note to thread, no matter how hard you try, Steward 433 isn't going to agree with you (shock but he is a steward, and if people genuinely have a complaint to make then express that in an email to the club, although NSC is useful , its not wired direct to DK's phone for text updates :p

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well I was sat in H Block 3 rows back for over 2 hours from 2.45 pm - 5.10 pm :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why dont you two just phone each other?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
ERM THAT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE IT D'oh:dunce:

I appreciate that, what I mean is to say that it would be inappropriate for you to comment on the incident (whether you saw it or not) bearing in mind confidentiality and this being a public domain for albion fans.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
so you were one of the few that congratulated swansea when they got their trophy,good on ya.

We stayed to the bitter end to see the champions get their trophy, it was only right and proper to do so

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I appreciate that, what I mean is to say that it would be inappropriate for you to comment on the incident (whether you saw it or not) bearing in mind confidentiality and this being a public domain for albion fans.

Thanks but what i post on here is my views as a fan who is just lucky enough to work for the club now. In my 35 years on this planet i have paid for approx 600 Albion home games so i think i might just qualify as a fan.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Thanks but what i post on here is my views as a fan who is just lucky enough to work for the club now. In my 35 years on this planet i have paid for approx 600 Albion home games so i think i might just qualify as a fan.

I wasn't questioning your fan credentials, I'm mearly pointing out that there is a conflicting interest between this thread and your profession, and if you openly disclose your affiliation with the club by voluntarily choosing your username as 'Steward', openly disclosing the work you do at Withdean and commenting on a thread regarding a stewarding 'incident' then you must appreciate that your "I post on here as a fan" stance could be open to question?

Steward - MURDERER

Yes - today, I saw one steward at the roach-coach that services the North Stand, and he was simply MURDERING a bacon bagette. :ohmy:

The way he held it and tore into it was way over the top, the bagette had no chance - it was extreme and heavy handed.

Next exciting installment, we'll hear about the stewards raping and pillaging, which is being projected for a big Hollywood production starring Robert De Niro and Andy Garcia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here