Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie G

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is very strange that he keeps getting away with it. However, can't help but notice the extent to which the Gerrard knockers are absolutely loving the ammunition this story is providing.

In fairness, they've had nothing to hold against him since, oh...

..last week.

Let's face it. Gerrard 'knockers' don't really have to look far for 'ammunition'. the guy, despite his obvious talent, is very clearly a miserable, whining, cheating, violent twat.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Amazing. So you can round around lamping players in the face now can you?

Well played FA!

I think it depends on who you are. Clearly England regulars can get away with more than most.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Amazing. So you can round around lamping players in the face now can you?

Well played FA!

Are you a miserable, scouse, England international, Chappers?

Well, ARE you?

No. You're not. Therefore, NO, you are NOT permitted to 'go round lamping players in the face'. Or to tell refs to f*** OFF. Or to PUNCH people repeatedly in the FACE, in your local club.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I remember when you couldn't play for England if you were suspended. Now it appears you can't get suspended if you play for England

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I remember when you couldn't play for England if you were suspended. Now it appears you can't get suspended if you play for England

But if you play for Sunderland, then you can't even challenge for the ball unless your arms are by your side.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We're talking about an England captain here, a role model, and someone who is 30 plus and very much a senior player.

Is this a case of "we'd normally do something but we don't want to rock the boat ahead of the World Cup", "let's just leave it and have another gin and tonic" or both?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We're talking about an England captain here, a role model, and someone who is 30 plus and very much a senior player.

Is this a case of "we'd normally do something but we don't want to rock the boat ahead of the World Cup", "let's just leave it and have another gin and tonic" or both?

Would we actually miss Gerrard IF he flonced?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Gerrards had one or two decent games for England in the last five years, bar those he's been poor for a while. He's been very good for Liverpool, up until this season but if Capello did pick players on form there's no way Gerrard would be in the team

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Brown cuts across him and Gerrard puts his arm up to stop himself clattering into him.

Grow a pair, you lot. It's a MAN'S game. :smile:

Finally someone mentions that. Comepletely cynical foul from Brown who also seems to lead with his forearm which Gerrard does also. Blatant cheating from Brown though.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Finally someone mentions that. Comepletely cynical foul from Brown who also seems to lead with his forearm which Gerrard does also. Blatant cheating from Brown though.

Brown's arm comes up in a "defending my personal space" way that a large majority of footballers do (chest high). It was nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly not a cynical foul. Gerrard is ready swinging his first forearm at the back of the guys head (before brown is fully in front of him). There really is no excuse, or defence of Gerrard's actions. Even if the cutting across with an arm raised chest high was cynical, it still does not excuse or mitigate Gerrard's two deliberate forearms to the back of his head. Nothing excuses that.

Jan 18, 2010
teflon gerrard ----the dirty scouse bastard -hope the kids find out "pancake " is their biological father & at least not try to be anything other than bullying scouse bastards

Jan 18, 2010
remember golden boy shearer booting someone ( leicester player-i think ) & f.a donning wenger's glasses

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A clumsy attempt at premeditated assault you mean?

It was thuggish frankly and that from the captain of England?
I'd rather have the serial shagger back.

Course he will get away with it as the ref will say he saw it and punished it with a free kick but anywhere outside of a football pitch that would be an arrestable offence

What an absolute load of bollocks.

Premeditated assault? Have you forgotten Brown and Gerrard were going for the ball at the same time with Brown failing in his attempt to whack Gerrard in the chest?

I hope to f*** you never get called up for jury service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here