Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Steve Hackett

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep FOXTROT album…….

I see though they are doing this at Brighton Centre rather than the intimate and sound wise brilliant Dome!

Will definitely book this time

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
Steve Hackett in Bexhill too

He is playing at the De la Warr Bexhill as well on the tour, brilliant venue , great acoustics much better than Brighton Centre he was brilliant here on recent tour

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Agree Terrible venue. Pity because Dome is best venue for Giggs

ba6f1a1bdf70454221b15d9d0b7953d6.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He is playing two intimate acoustic sets at Trading Boundaries (near Fletching) on Saturday & Sunday. Standing tickets still available I believe.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He is playing two intimate acoustic sets at Trading Boundaries (near Fletching) on Saturday & Sunday. Standing tickets still available I believe.

Saturday and Sunday when?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Two tickets secured for Brighton gig.

Caught the bus into Brighton to get tickets from box office rather than pay exorbitant Ticketmaster fees!!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Two tickets secured for Brighton gig.

Caught the bus into Brighton to get tickets from box office rather than pay exorbitant Ticketmaster fees!!

2 tickets booked for Bath Forum....thier website only charges £1.75 fees... I booked direct with the venue rather than myticket.co.uk

Now for the BAD news.....wife talked me into taking her to see John Barrowman at the Forum as well..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep FOXTROT album…….

I see though they are doing this at Brighton Centre rather than the intimate and sound wise brilliant Dome!

Will definitely book this time

Genesis. Dome. 70p. Foxtrot. My first headline band at my first gig opens with Watcher of the Skies. :ohmy::drool::mad::love:

It's extraordinary I bothered listening to new music over the following almost 50 years. But I do.

Enjoy the gig, folks :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I was saw Keane at the Pressure Point for a fiver.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Received DVD of Steve’s ‘Seconds Out & More’ tour from last year today. Saw the gigs at The Dome and Southampton Mayflower … great to watch it back. Jumped straight to Supper’s Ready and then Afterglow for the iconic Seconds Out album cover lights show.

Not too long now until the Foxtrot at Fifty tour … just a shame it’s at the Brighton Centre this time!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here