Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Steve Cooper now favourite to be next Crystal Palace manager

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Help me to understand the evidence for improvement.

Ah so the second half of the season is much better. And the performances have been better than the results. That was the story last year too. From what I have seen you haven't changed much since last season, not that we have improved either. Survival still the aim of the game, or do you really think you can kick on to bigger and better things?

Can you not see improvement from down there? [emoji3]

Well l wasn't keen on Potter when he first replaced Chris Hughton, but he has certainly won me over now. Opinions can change quickly in football.

BIG. FAT. THIS.

I'll be honest, when GPott was first announced, my first thought was, who?

I was intrigued as i knew about him from his days in Sweden. I remember a piece on Football focus about him being a coach from England and achieving success in Sweden. The story of moving away to get experience. He came across how he does now, very likable and puts things into perspective.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can you not see improvement from down there? [emoji3]

I was intrigued as i knew about him from his days in Sweden. I remember a piece on Football focus about him being a coach from England and achieving success in Sweden. The story of moving away to get experience. He came across how he does now, very likable and puts things into perspective.

Not just that. He’s outwitting most of the so called top managers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here