Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think if you read Bushy's posts a bit more thoroughly, you'll find there is a bit more to his opinion than a simple concern for the British justice system...
I have and some of it appears a bit daft, but I'm agreeing with his opening post.

I also suspect he wouldn't have bothered commenting at all if it justice being corrected in favour of a white kid against a black gang. Or if someone had raised concerns about what it means (such as The Merry Prankster and co), he'd have said "I bet you wouldn't have thought that if the teenager was black"

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The British Justice System!!!!!!

Ha! You want to see what goes on in the family courts - You can be found guilty in those courts without trial let alone jury. The hearings are held in secret and you are not allowed to discuss the case with ANYONE except a legal representative. I have seen and heard things done there that are beyond belief.

What makes me laugh is that a few people on here with obvious issues with skin colour want to use 5 or 6 violent thugs being nailed for something they almost certainly did as a failure of justice.

What irks them is the fact that someone is going to prison for stabbing a black youth who they think shouldn't be in this country or who must be guilty of something because he was black. Its got nothing to do with with anything else but their own shameful bigotry and then they have the nerve to claim bigotry and bias to hide their shame.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just a pity this case never received he same attention, I wonder why ?

Civil Liberty - Remembering Richard Everitt
Still havent received anything aproaching an answer to this question , why arent they spending time and money searching for theones in bangladesh, and why was one only charged with violent disorder , why not murder as in common purpose like the case that we are talking about on this thread ?

On the 13th of August, 1994, 15-year-old Richard Everitt was stabbed to death in Somerstown, London.
Richard was murdered by one member of a ten strong gang of Bangladeshi youths who picked on him because "their blood was up and any white boy would serve as a target".
This is how Court of Appeal case no: 95/7551/X4 described the events of that day during the Appeal hearing of Badrul Miah and Showkat Akhbar on the 9th of December, 1996:
"There came a time on the Saturday evening when a gang of about 10 young Asians set off from Euston to the adjacent area of Somers Town to find Liam Coyle and to cause him grievous bodily harm...
Having got as far as Somers Town this aggressive gang was... a danger to any vulnerable white youth that they happened to encounter.
Their first encounter was with Mark Andrew, aged 16, near to Cecil Rhodes House... Mark Andrew, who had been walking with his cousins Alan and Kim Nash, and with a friend Angela Dowle, was surrounded by the gang, and asked in an intimidating way whether he knew Liam. When he said he did not, he was punched and fell over a wall. He then ran off and someone tried to stab him in the back...
He did suffer a cut lip, abrasions and small knife wound in the back. When the girls who had been with him tried to intervene they were told to 'f*** off'. The gang which pursued him ended up outside Cecil Rhodes House, where one of them was heard to call out 'Oy, you ****, you're going to die'. At that house there were three witnesses who identified Showkat Akhbar as one of the gang.

They were Tony Colouras, Gary Kallmeier, and Lee Tite... Tony Colouras also saw one of the gang, not Showkat Akhbar, with a knife, the blade of which was twelve inches long...
A little further to the east a group of three white boys reached Brill Place by walking up Midland Road.
They had been playing football, and had then gone to buy some food, which they were carrying in a white plastic bag. Paul Parascandalo, aged 14, was small, and the other two were Mark Fogarty, aged 17 and Richard Everitt, aged 15, a chubby fair-haired boy, described by Paul as well-known, and well liked, very kind, and someone who would do anything for anybody.
The three boys saw the gang walking away along Brill Place, but one of the gang saw the boys, and the whole gang then turned round and came back. Mark Fogarty was asked, by someone who put his face right up against him... whether he knew Liam, and when he said that he did not he was head-butted, and told he was lying. Mark and Paul then managed to run off, but Richard Everitt was not so lucky. He was stabbed in the back and died as a result of that injury...
Badrul Miah returned from Brill Place to the Euston Area, and there met two girls - Joanne Sherriff and Emma Aubyn. They saw him eating pot noodles which, the prosecution contended, the dead boy had bought, and according to Joanne he said :
'We've just had a fight with some white boys in Somers Town. We've just stabbed one of them... we head-butted one of them and let the little one go'.
According to Emma another boy asked Badrul Miah what the victim of the stabbing looked like, and he said 'chubby and blond'.
Showkat Akhbar and Badrul Miah and his friends were asked to go to the police station to assist with enquiries. They went, and Badrul Miah gave false particulars. He said that was before he knew of Richard's death, but the police evidence was to the contrary. He was observed to have blood on his jeans and trainers and scientific examination linked that blood with the dead boy".
Most of those involved in Richard's death were arrested soon afterwards because, as the article above demonstrates, they couldn't resist bragging about what they'd done to the "chubby, blonde", white boy.
Nevertheless, the police bailed most of the youths involved and their families spirited them out of the country back to Bangladesh as a result. Most of these have never been apprehended.

Badrul Miah, however, was not bailed and he was subsequently, tried and jailed for life.

The judge recommended that he should serve at least twelve years in prison.

Showkat Akbar was convicted of violent disorder and was jailed for three years.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gripping stuff....... throw the book

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I have and some of it appears a bit daft, but I'm agreeing with his opening post.

I also suspect he wouldn't have bothered commenting at all if it justice being corrected in favour of a white kid against a black gang. Or if someone had raised concerns about what it means (such as The Merry Prankster and co), he'd have said "I bet you wouldn't have thought that if the teenager was black"
you're probably right, but for the reason being that the pendulum has swung so far past any reasonably fair interpretation of fair race relations that tossers like Jesse Jackson are given airtime to claim that " blacks are still second class citizens" without being laughed at .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Book thrown !

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Thanks Buzzer - very very interesting stuff. That coupled with the jury nobbling allegations made in other instances do kind of show how brave the jury were in this instance to convict. Just imagine the fear they must have been under?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Thanks Buzzer - very very interesting stuff. That coupled with the jury nobbling allegations made in other instances do kind of show how brave the jury were in this instance to convict. Just imagine the fear they must have been under?

I don't buy that at all. No-one would have dared nobble this jury. Imagine the fear of NOT convicting, more like.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyway, you will be glad to know that I have offered my honest and objective mind to the John Terry 12. They were recruiting for an unbiased jury in the back of the Guardian last week. I thought I'd give it a go and do my bit.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I don't buy that at all. No-one would have dared nobble this jury. Imagine the fear of NOT convicting, more like.

But it only takes one to hold out to not convict (no majority verdict would have been allowe din this case I believe) and as I mentioned earlier given the percentage of people who on this thread feelk uneasy about the convictions that wouldnt have been difficult to find if the evidence wasnt as clear cut as the reports indicate.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Venables and Thompson?
The Wests?
Ian Huntley?

[/QUOTE]

But isnt this part of the problem, your examples were extreme and are very rarely replicated, whereas unfortunately the stabbing to death of youngsters does depressingly occur more often, some being racially motivated against white men.

I do not believe that the status of this crime is anyway near Venables etc, yet has had a similar coverage prompting a relentless campaign against these men.

Fine if they were guilty and the right decision has been made, but there must be doubts to the Jurors presumption of guilt prior to them sitting, but also these same rigours will not be given to other victims of serious crime, offering little justice to those that have shared a similar crime against their own loved ones.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They might have been free men now, if they had been convicted all those years ago, behaved themselves and shown remorse.

Good, good.

Dobson is currently already in prison and doing time for drug trafficking in 2010. He is quite used to life at Her Majesties pleasure...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports