Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
. I think objectivity is possible.

To be pedantic, an objective viewpoint as defined by the dictionary is never possible, but its something to strive for. Purposely trying to be objective doesn't make you objective. But I get your point.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I couldn't give a toss whether it was a politically motivated show trial, a kangaroo court, or a 2 for 1 special trial from lidl's. I am pleased however that 2 cowardly racist murderers who smugly thought they had got away with it for years have finally been held accountable for taking part in the killing of Stephen Lawrence.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
you're missing the point, will the trial take on the same interest as the lawrence case................watch this space ???

Or the Joanna Yates case? Not sure you've made a point as yet, do spell out what you're trying to say...

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
you're missing the point, will the trial take on the same interest as the lawrence case................watch this space ???

Well I doubt it Das - maybe if the case brings out a racist motive and the people charged get off with terrible police failings involved and then after 18 years and a lot more evidence, a change in the law, improvements in DNA testing and a retrial it might!

What will you say if someone in the O'Shay case gets charged and ends up in prison?

Jan 30, 2008
Well I doubt it Das - maybe if the case brings out a racist motive and the people charged get off with terrible police failings involved and then after 18 years and a lot more evidence, a change in the law, improvements in DNA testing and a retrial it might!

What will you say if someone in the O'Shay case gets charged and ends up in prison?
play with fire and you get burnt

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't care if the victim was white or black (but feel so sorry for him and his loved ones), but am very relieved that at last 2 key murderous bullies out of a gang of bullying, cowardly scum; have finally been punished.

It didn't matter in law whether they did the stabbing ... it was whether they were part of the gang involved in the murder.

I trust the Courts, Judge, Jury and the system. The defending barristers tried every TRICK in the book, and failed.

I hope the scum are always on edge during their decades ahead in prison. No gang and crooked dad to hide behind now.

No doubt WE will have to pay for their inevitable appeals, but hopefully judges will agree with the verdicts.

And surprise surprise, they had very serious previous convictions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here