Stephen Dobbie will go on to be one of the best players in the history of BHAFC.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Anyone who actually watches him while he plays knows he is a class act. His link up play and touch on the ball is as good as anyone in the team bar perhaps vicente. The problem is that he hasn't played where he has for other clubs. There are still people here who think he's a midfielder. I think Gus has yet to work out how to play him alongside CMS and one of the reasons we haven't scored goals is because him and Barnes have been playing much the same role.Great thread by the way Chesney because i happen to think you could be right, but equally he could go down as the most under rated player we have ever had. You heard it here second.

Agreed, finds amazingly good space and positions, then looks to attack defenders

bernardo

Nov 2, 2012
From my point of view, the way he shot the penalty against Wolves, and the way he scored against Peterborough say a lot. Come on Seagulls!. Try to enjoy the game against Huddersfield!.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Because adding 'FACT' on the end makes it right!...you bellend.

What's your point?

Besides you calling me a bellend and inadvertently making yourself sound like one in the process I mean

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Dobbie looks a good player but how can a player that has only played a handful of games for the club be put in the legendary bracket.
The 1 player we have that I feel can win us games is will Buckley & he is about 5 years younger than dobbie.If we had to sell either dobbie or Buckley I would choose to sell dobbie every time.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He's looking fitter and sharper now. Time will tell, but he is definitely 100% better than a few weeks ago. Game time and fitness could make it a very good signing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No. No he won't.

Highly unlikely to hear it anywhere else.

(Yes, yes it will).

Hmm your record of being able to spot a quality striker will forever be tarnished by your total inability to see how classy Murray was...you were still slagging him off even when he came good :rolleyes:

I'm with the op although he might be being a little ott, I expect Dobbie to be total quality in the same way that Murray was once Gus got through to him, although they are very different types of forward

What's your point?

Besides you calling me a bellend and inadvertently making yourself sound like one in the process I mean

It might be better if people wrote "OPINION" at the end of their statement rather than "FACT" if they want to emphasise the importance of what they are saying. It is a very irritating habit which does nothing to add to the veracity or accuracy of any comment.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What's your point?

Sorry, it's just a massive gripe of mine- the concept that attaching and capitalising a word to an arbitrary sentence will somehow add credence or emphasise an argument...it's just ridiculous. Apologies for the comment, it was a bit harsh.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
It might be better if people wrote "OPINION" at the end of their statement rather than "FACT" if they want to emphasise the importance of what they are saying. It is a very irritating habit which does nothing to add to the veracity or accuracy of any comment.

Totally agree with this. And I thought it was just me? Every time I see someone has added "FACT" on the end of their post i just thnk to my self "what a twat" but "bellend" as the previous poster said is also quite fitting! :lolol:

Brilliant suggestion to change it to "OPINION" by the way but the very fact that they write it means they have little concept that they might not be the only opinion that counts so can't we get the mods to edit every post like that to "OPINION"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports