Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie will go on to be one of the best players in the history of BHAFC.....

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ambitious for sure but I've got high hopes for the fella. Once he settles in and gets regular game time I think he'll be a real positive influence

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
You heard it here first.

(Of course, I understand that this thread could come back to haunt me.)

After a 'slow' start in which I was willing him to do well, and he just didn't, he's starting to look the part. I think he'll prove to be a good signing.

I think you may be over-egging it a little though...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Ambitious for sure but I've got high hopes for the fella. Once he settles in and gets regular game time I think he'll be a real positive influence

I genuinely think he's gonna be an absolute legend. He's been well below par up until the last 2 games, but when on song he absolutely OOZES class.

Plus, The Complete Badger wrote him off straight away, which usually means they go on to be excellent.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
he has performed everywhere he has been for the past few years, he needs a regular run in the side, and if he is dropped on saturday, then gus needs to chill out and let players have a few games to settle more, not just 10 mins here and there, plus he makes barnes pens look even worse now

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
he has performed everywhere he has been for the past few years, he needs a regular run in the side, and if he is dropped on saturday, then gus needs to chill out and let players have a few games to settle more, not just 10 mins here and there, plus he makes barnes pens look even worse now

Applies to KLL, of course, as well, who has had a very raw deal to date.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
He's certainly like no other player we've had in recent years in terms of his playing style and quick feet in and around the box. Don't think it'll be long before he produces another of his wriggling runs through a flat-footed defence - and actually rounds it off with a finish to match. The fact that he's comfortably off the mark for us now will only aid his confidence (not that he seems to lack much of it).

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
This thread will get bounced one day with everyone ridiculing the OP. FACT

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Anyone who actually watches him while he plays knows he is a class act. His link up play and touch on the ball is as good as anyone in the team bar perhaps vicente. The problem is that he hasn't played where he has for other clubs. There are still people here who think he's a midfielder. I think Gus has yet to work out how to play him alongside CMS and one of the reasons we haven't scored goals is because him and Barnes have been playing much the same role.Great thread by the way Chesney because i happen to think you could be right, but equally he could go down as the most under rated player we have ever had. You heard it here second.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I like your positivity Chesney.
He could be the difference between a mid-table position or a position in the Play-Offs. And we'll all forget who this Vicente bloke was!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Have to agree. Always been quality everywhere he has played, and we have him on a decent contract. When he settles properly he is going to be immense.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I like your positivity Chesney.
He could be the difference between a mid-table position or a position in the Play-Offs. And we'll all forget who this Vicente bloke was!

Imagine them together! The thought of a fully functioning Vicente/Dobbie/Buckley triangle behind CMS makes me weep man tears from cock.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks the most naturally talented player in the squad bar Vicente.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This thread will get bounced one day with everyone ridiculing the OP. FACT

Because adding 'FACT' on the end makes it right!...you bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here