Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
RIGHT. Had enough of this bollocks. Jesus Freakin' Christ.

Lunar rover tracks on the surface of the Moon.

http://en.es-static.us/upl/2011/09/apollo_17_landing_site_LRO.jpeg

Landing site of Apollo 16, including the base of the lunar lander still in situ.

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/uploads/M175179080LRb_thumb.png

No atmosphere on the Moon, ergo no erosion. Easily verifiable evidence. No stars in the pictures? FFS. The Moon is tidally locked to the earth. Therefore it always shows the same face to the Earth. How do we see the full Moon? Bleedin' geometry. At a full Moon, the Sun is directly opposite the face of the Moon that we see. therefore, the Moon is in daylight. A day on the Moon is approximately 28 days, because the Moon rotates on its axis at the same rate as it orbits the Earth (hence the tidal locking and presenting the same face to the Earth all the time - actually, there is libration, so we actually see about 57% of the surface as there is a slight wobble). So, a new Moon is when the Moon is between the Earth and the Sun, so the "Dark Side" is lit, and the face of the Moon we normally see is in darkness (aka "night time"). So when the Moon's surface is in daylight, you cannot see any stars as the contrast is too great. The Sun is averagely bright, but it is VERY VERY close (am I being too technical here?), and the stars are VERY VERY far away (Father Ted, anyone?).

http://i2.wp.com/www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/moondiagram.png

Can we PLEASE get back to the important stuff, i.e. Derby tomorrow?? Please?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Going back to my previous question you've yet to answer:

What's the importance of all this 'The truth' and how long ago was it?

You seem to mention this to me every other day.

If you are not The Truth then the similarities are eerie. Although to be fair you do seem to have developed a new and steely self control.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Great, now we've got NSCs resident Narcissist ready to engage. Yay!

I must be a complete knob, as I sure do attract plenty of them.

Like i said eerie. The Truth couldn't muster up his own insults either :)

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Pleasure, but you should probably be thanking your therapist not me.

Therapist?

Is there supposed to some sort of shame in having one?

I know there's been plenty of NSC users who've received help for mental issues. Not sure what your beef is with Therapists.

Infact, haven't you got a disabled Child yourself? Shouldn't you know better?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm not a therapist and even if I was. I wouldn't feel shame. They do a good job.

Now bore off with your narrow stigma's and go back to trolling Looney.

There is no shame in seeing a therapist, not really sure how you came to the conclusion that I was suggesting their is.

Sorry to have upset you.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
What do you mean? (serious question)

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

[QUOTEThe residents of Honeysuckle Creek, Australia, actually saw a different broadcast to the rest of the World. Just shortly before Armstrong stepped onto the Moons surface, a change could be seen where the picture goes from a stark black to a brighter picture. Honeysuckle Creek stayed with the picture and although the voice transmissions were broadcast from Goldstone, the actual film footage was broadcast from Australia. As Una watched Armstrong walking on the surface of the Moon she spotted a Coke bottle that was kicked in the right hand side of the picture. This was in the early hours of the morning and she phoned her friends to see if they had seen the same thing, unfortunately they had missed it but were going to watch the rebroadcast the next day. Needless to say, the footage had been edited and the offending Coke bottle had been cut out of the film. But several other viewers had seen the bottle and many articles appeared in The West Australian newspaper.

Western Australia received their coverage in a different way to the rest of the World. They were the only Country where there wasn't a delay to the 'live' transmission. Bill Kaysing says 'NASA and other connected agencies couldn't get to the Moon and back and so went to ARPA (Advanced Research Projects Agency) in Massachusetts and asked them how they could simulate the actual landing and space walks. We have to remember that all communications with Apollo were run and monitored by NASA, and therefore journalists who thought they were hearing men on the Moon could have easily been misled. All NASA footage was actually filmed off TV screens at Houston Mission Control for the TV coverage... No one in the media were given the raw footage.]
As for Kubrick directing the Moon Landings you may find this interesting. It's a bit of a read, basically it explains some of the hidden Apollo 11 meanings in Kubrick's the Shinning.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/luna_apollomissions10.htm

BTW That video you first posted is most likely a hoax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here