Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall banner – please donate

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I take it the paypal function will be available on the 1st of August. Funds are a bit tight but get paid then so will pop some across on the 1st.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
I take it the paypal function will be available on the 1st of August. Funds are a bit tight but get paid then so will pop some across on the 1st.

Absolutely, the paypal function will be available indefinitely.

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far. A truly amazing response.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Was much money collected in person at the Lewes game?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've chucked a tenner over. Even if i can't get there to see it this season, it'll be good to have it up there.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
May be a silly question, but how does this 'dedicated pundits commentary box' affect the siting of the banner, if at all?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
What's a realistic figure we need to be getting too for the giant flag ?

Any ideas on approximate cost ? Will be transferring money over upon my return from hols.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
May be a silly question, but how does this 'dedicated pundits commentary box' affect the siting of the banner, if at all?

Good question. We were aware of the plans for the new TV box towards the end of last season. The club told us we could either have a 25m x 1m banner which would run underneath the new TV box, all the way from the police/stewards box to the camera gantry OR a 15.3m x 1.8m banner starting after (to the right as you look at the north stand) the new TV box and running towards the camera gantry. A 1m banner wouldn't really be deep enough so we opted for the 15.3m x 1.8m option.

Hope that clears it up.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
What's a realistic figure we need to be getting too for the giant flag ?

Any ideas on approximate cost ? Will be transferring money over upon my return from hols.

Approximately 2.5k.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Bunce winging its way over. Be great to see a giant flag next season as well as the banner :banana: :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here