Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This picture the club just put on facebook of the north stand

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
I thought the box they were using for pundits/sky was going to be at the south end of the ground?

524125_10151046242298139_1557184147_n.jpg
"Don't be alarmed, this hole in the wall above the North Stand is where the new dedicated pundits commentary box will be located."

Last edited:

Snorfy

Jan 24, 2010
On the expansion plans one of the executive boxes, one nearest west stand, was for tv companies or available on a game by game basis if not being used. Has this now changed?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
It would have been good if they could have extended Dicks bar out in the same style so it has a viewing balcony onto the pitch for non match days. When I have taken friends and family up there on non match days they always ask if there is a viewing point to see the inside whilst having a coffee.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's the new bat observatory.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Stupid place to put offices in the first place,that stand should have seats all the way back not stop half way.

I agree, the north stand is fast looking like the odd one out.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good news if that is going to be the new TV Studio. North stand giving whoever is summarizing constant grief and the back drop of the completed corners will look good. Prob have to wait to the premier league to get real enjoyment from griefing the pundits at HT/FT

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
It would have been good if they could have extended Dicks bar out in the same style so it has a viewing balcony onto the pitch for non match days. When I have taken friends and family up there on non match days they always ask if there is a viewing point to see the inside whilst having a coffee.

Brilliant idea!!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Is it me or is it going to get in the way of the new banner?

I don't think it will.

Edit: Oh wait, it might do. Perhaps it could just be moved to the right?

attachment.php

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It'll look good when the North Corners are filled in :thumbsup:

It will cannot wait for that day, I know it was the only way and I'm delighted with what we have but it would have been nice to have it a bit steeper and bigger, But I'm just being picky now.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The banner DOES NOT need to be re-sized, That is why we originally had to re-size it at the club informed us they will be using the space for a pundits box. I posted it on here a few months back but no one beleived me, In fact IIRC I was called an idiot as it is the south stand which it was originally.

Anyway the banner is fine just the way it is.

tomysupercup put it much better in another thread.

'We were aware of the plans for the new TV box towards the end of last season. The club told us we could either have a 25m x 1m banner which would run underneath the new TV box, all the way from the police/stewards box to the camera gantry OR a 15.3m x 1.8m banner starting after (to the right as you look at the north stand) the new TV box and running towards the camera gantry. A 1m banner wouldn't really be deep enough so we opted for the 15.3m x 1.8m option.'

Hope that clears is all up for you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here