Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Cafe Piccadilly- anyone going?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Before I get slated - I have to take delivery of a ton of kitchen gear on Saturday morning in Kent. No getout clause.

Anyone else bound for the Sports Cafe? :ascarf:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Still showing the game, couldn't care less if the bar was 2 foot long! I shall be there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Depends if I can persuade the missus to go to an evening show instead of the afternoon matinee.

Might bung her a few quid and send her to Oxford Street for a couple of hours. That should do the trick, by rights.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I went there for the Woking replay. Complete shithole, lol
Had the misfortune to have some grub which was just about edible, the lady who I was with had her earings pinched by the waiter clearing the table. When we made a fuss they came back with them and said she must have put them on the plate with the serviettes.
On top of that she said the loos smelled of fanny, which I thought was a plus actually :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Who needs to watch Harry Enfields old gits when NSC has moaning in abundance!?!?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I know the SC is sh*t - but know of nowhere else in London showing it.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Rich -

Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Trying to get in contact with the following (no luck yet)
Famous 3 Kings, 171 North End Road, West Kensington, Earls Court, W14 9NL - Telephone: 020 7603 6071

Apparently a good Sports pub (loads of screens) and rumours of Sky Italia

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is going to be quite dangerous tomorrow. We planned to go to London for a day out and a show, being as I wasn't going to Stoke and (at the time) I thought it wasn't on the tellybox. Now we're going to be mooching around the West End tomorrow afternoon, if I pass a pub thats actually got the game on, once I catch sight of it I will NOT be able to tear myself away from it. It'll be impossible. ESPECIALLY if we're winning.

This could be troublesome.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
This is going to be quite dangerous tomorrow. We planned to go to London for a day out and a show, being as I wasn't going to Stoke and (at the time) I thought it wasn't on the tellybox. Now we're going to be mooching around the West End tomorrow afternoon, if I pass a pub thats actually got the game on, once I catch sight of it I will NOT be able to tear myself away from it. It'll be impossible. ESPECIALLY if we're winning.

This could be troublesome.

I think the West End show is a perfectly acceptable trade-off for 90 mins (max) in a pub. Chuck in a nice meal or spend some time shopping and she's winning 2-1 on the day :)

Marky

Well...
Mar 3, 2006
WR1
Trying to get in contact with the following (no luck yet)
Famous 3 Kings, 171 North End Road, West Kensington, Earls Court, W14 9NL - Telephone: 020 7603 6071

Apparently a good Sports pub (loads of screens) and rumours of Sky Italia

Let us know how you get on.........much better option than the bl00dy Sports Cafe!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here